trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #121

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am assuming you have all lost feed, too????

Before I go scrambling around the other links???

LaV: Reading from the IMs: "What a freakin' *advertiser censored*"

Calling her a cheap *advertiser censored*, corrupted carcass, hitler had more conscience than you, i've never dealt with a more solid form of evil.

He accuses her going on to the next dick, words are worthless, he hates her,
rotten lunatic, nothing but a liar, lives her life like satan, she has a *advertiser censored* job, worthless, sl ut, all your lies make your life worthless, you're taking up peoples air, you don't care, you don't know what horror you've caused me, you are a laughing stock, you don't care for anyone but Jodi.

Nothing but a dildo with a heart beat, you're eemented, goes on for 16 pages.

And scorned single men across America who have dealt with their own Jodis are taking notes. He had some pretty creative insults in his repertoire.

It's debasing. I like it.

But what was Travis responding to? How many ways to say this is what I think of you, so go away.

Beautiful day here so i took advantage and cut out. Couldn't take any more of this. Watching HLN right now as i know it's behind. I am so proud of Juror #5!!!! sitting in the Gallery. Awesome. Just awesome!!!!!!

UGH give us our live feed back this is the best part of this lady's testimony, hearing Travis call out this evil monster!!

Will the court know the camera stopped and stop court????

I'm wondering if juror#5 is there because the DT wants to question Grace Wong regarding JM's alleged misconduct? Maybe juror#5 has some information regarding the circumstances...MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Moonfire