trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #121

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WOW Travis really had Jodi figured out!

That is why she slaughtered him!He was probably the first one ever to tell her exactly what she is and she had to stop him from letting others know.What she failed to realize is ,most knew but just dropped away from her instead of confronting her issues.Poor Travis!

Does ALV even know that TA was trying to get rid of Jodi, but Jodi wouldn't let go!?

Juror #5 came to court, wow! I read her statement here someone posted and thought highly of her. IF she doesn't speak to any media until after the verdict, I will definitely respect her -- and buy her book.

No problem she's there, I think it's a great 'shove it' to the killer. Her being there wouldn't cause a mistrial would it?

#5 IS Writing a book,I missed her statement?

Sounds like TA finally realized and told JA the truth. :dunno: 16 pages of truth. :tantrum:

LOL @ travis giving it to her. nothing that he said is character assasination. its the damn truth. she's all of those things and more and i am more than glad she gets to hear it again. All of the jury should hear bells going off

I know, I was thinking ...if the shoes fits.

Read us something we don't already know about JA Alyce. Smart guy that TA!!! so which juror is going to believe he invited JA over, or begged her to come to Mesa now????? NONE Wow this is the most ineffective counsel ever!!! Woohoo!

Travis figured out what he was dealing with.
JA obviously was NOT okay with that.

I for one KNOW Travis didn't invite her or open his door willingly to her!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

'Kay, so I'll admit up front I got my law degree from the same box as my psych degree (along with a free super swanky decoder ring!) but....

How is this line of questioning at all helpful to the defense? :doh:

I LOVE the insults that ALV is reading back to the jury. She caused him more pain than the death of his father---she only cares about herself and has caused pure horror in his life---

Is this supposed to HELP the defense?

OOPs my live stream went down, anybody else have this problem????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eliver