Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL SUSTAINED!

tumblr_m695faemrG1rn95k2o1_500.gif

Have seen this email before in its entirety? Travis was truly sick, tired and done with her.

This is why she killed him. Wilmott is showing Jodi's motive.

Still catching up on the emails, but I was surprised to see his 5/10/08 text where he said he was sorry too and "I love you." That was just 3 weeks before she murdered him.

More than a month earlier he'd texted her not to contact him again, and now he's saying I love you? Is it fair to say he had mixed feelings about her?

Has ALV ever had a long term sexual relationship with a man before? I'm curious.

Ya...he's the hippy looking guy in the galley staring at her. (Seriously)

I just got the chance to ask my Dad a question I have been wanting to ask him all day. I found his answer fascinating!

I gave him a 30 second summary of this trial and Jodi.

Then I asked him if he heard that one of my ex-boyfriends was brutally murdered...would he automatically jump to the conclusion that I might have done it - like Jodi's mom did.

He said NO, but I don't think you are a psychopath! Clearly, her Mom knew!

I think that about sums this whole thing up, huh?

Give your father a hug for me!Mine has passed away but he would have said the very same thing!

I really am beginning to think this witness' knowledge of men and relationships with them, including sexual relationships is all hearsay.

Now Travis is a Republican? Make the character assassination STOP!!

And after this 16 page letter saying get out of my life, he started calling her and begging her to come to Mesa just like JA told us. He even waited up for her-NOT

The laughing between Alyce and Wilmott after an objection is getting very distracting. Talk about "Mean Girls".

agree! I'm glad JM is objecting a lot though because it's on the record that the prosecutor knows the law and attempted to practice it professionally

This "expert" testified that 100% of the couples she counseled in domestic abuse relationships came from abusive homes. Really?? 100%??

This cannot possibly be true. That is statistically improbable. LaViolette has no problem "fabricating".

This is a travesty!!! The character assassination is on Travis!! The judge needs to end it, once and for all!!

I'm gonna be honest, I will be disappointed if Juan doesn't rip this lady a new one on cross!! :sigh:

I don't know about anybody else but it crawls all over my skin when Wilmott and ALV does that giggle in points during cross...

This is a freaking murder trial! Not Night at the Apollo!

IMO having ALV read these text or IMs (or whatever) is NOT helpful at all. Just goes to show how Travis was DONE with her BS psycho self.

Reading outloud, so the jury can "hear" Travis' words that he's done fed up with her? This helps them how? :floorlaugh: It shows he was DONE with her.

Jodi is completely honest and believable except for when she speaks well of Travis. . .cause then she is making light of how horrid he is. . . .RIGHT!

It's all part of the pattern. . . .:censored:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member