trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #121

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Alyce. Let's talk about the difference between 'character assassination' and 'actual assassination' shall we? Okay then. On to *advertiser censored* shaming.

So men aren't even human. They only love to get sex. Un-effing-believable!

Amazing how she read what Travis said word for word and paraphrased everything JA supposedly said. Unreal

MOO

Hmmm women want foreplay and sweet words and men just want sex..damn beasts...

hmmm. I don't think ALV's understanding of human sexuality is up-to-date.

ALV: I don't mean to offend any of the men here. . .

feb-09-altered-atc-jenna-franklin-ship-has-sailed.jpg

OMG.Poor Travis my heart is now broken more then it was for him and his family.

I cannot believe the carp coming out of ALVs mouth....

She called me a *advertiser censored* ....she abused me!

I think, given the condition of Travis by the time she left the house the day she slaughtered him, the dt is making a HUGE mistake in dwelling on this outpouring of hate from Travis. It's saying everything he had been saving up that describes how utterly depraved, evil, self-absorbed, manipulative, vile, and flat-out crazy she is. He is telling us from the grave what a waste of space she is and how truly capable she is of not only doing what she did to him, but NOT CARING one iota about what she did other than how it inconveniences HER.

He is even stating his own preference for how she should be sentenced. He says she is taking up other people's AIR. HE wants her to get the death penalty.

It's not often that the victim (the TRUE victim) in a case gets to give that kind of input in a trial.

This bears repeating beyond a mere thanks.

I think she threated to blackmail him with the sex tape that he didn't know existed.

But we don't know that. This exchange was several days before she killed him. I NEED to know what it's about!!!:banghead:

She talks about all of this "rage' coming from Travis. And he did insult her and call her rude names.

But he also said how he felt about what she did to him---ruined his life, made horror for him, impacted him emotionally , she was so selfish...

What I DON"t HEAR in his texts are PHYSICAL THREATS OF VIOLENCE. I know of victims whose abusers would send vicious threats of violence---You'd better get home quick or Ima gonna kick your arse---etc etc

Why were there NO PHYSICAL threats of violence from TA if he was so abusive?

So Travis has tirades and Jodi has writings. I am disgusted.

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
The Willmott Stack is definitely down to a few pages. I can see the light! #JodiArias

ya think JM has a chance today???

I just got the chance to ask my Dad a question I have been wanting to ask him all day. I found his answer fascinating!

I gave him a 30 second summary of this trial and Jodi.

Then I asked him if he heard that one of my ex-boyfriends was brutally murdered...would he automatically jump to the conclusion that I might have done it - like Jodi's mom did.

He said NO, but I don't think you are a psychopath! Clearly, her Mom knew!

I think that about sums this whole thing up, huh?

No ALV, this is not character assasination of the defendant.

This is an angry young man venting his frustration at a sociopathic Klingon. She can't take standard words of rejection so TA is leaving her in no doubt about how much he wants her OUT of his life.

ALV is stuck in the seventies and seems to have bought the DT's drivel, hook line and sinker. Luckily for the jury she's ignoring the Judge's instruction and paraphrasing reading aloud exactly what TA thought of his murderer.

The laughing between Alyce and Wilmott after an objection is getting very distracting. Talk about "Mean Girls".

Ok, what's with the "uh huh" answers?
Can we be a possibly be a little lazier on the stand?

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
The Willmott Stack is definitely down to a few pages. I can see the light! #JodiArias

GOOD NEWS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members