trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #121

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think, given the condition of Travis by the time she left the house the day she slaughtered him, the dt is making a HUGE mistake in dwelling on this outpouring of hate from Travis. It's saying everything he had been saving up that describes how utterly depraved, evil, self-absorbed, manipulative, vile, and flat-out crazy she is. He is telling us from the grave what a waste of space she is and how truly capable she is of not only doing what she did to him, but NOT CARING one iota about what she did other than how it inconveniences HER.

He is even stating his own preference for how she should be sentenced. He says she is taking up other people's AIR. HE wants her to get the death penalty.

It's not often that the victim (the TRUE victim) in a case gets to give that kind of input in a trial.

They are proving premeditation here!!! Lmbo

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

100% agree. As much as ALV and the DT wish to paint Travis in a bad light and JA as a victim, the truth of the matter is - this is what sent the sociopath into premeditation mode. Travis finally told her the truth about herself, and within two days, she staged a burglary at her grandparent's house and stole the gun. Within one week thereafter, Travis was dead. The story is clear.

What the expert calls character assassination most people call honesty.
And while we talking about the rage it took to write 16 pages, why don't we talk about the rage it took to stab someone 29 times, shoot them and slit their throat?

I've been watching trials since Betty Broderick and the Menendez brothers and I have never felt the hate I feel for this defendant. She personifies evil in every sense of that word. I don't care when her parents first realized she wasn't "like" the other kids. Who cares! It Appears the Mother we saw on the tapes in 2008 has come around over the last 5 years enough to be able to smile and make faces in regards to Travis' family. We had to listen to the Monster spew forth lies for 18 days. And then there was Dick, well Dick has organization issues and I'll leave it at that. Now its ALV. I am livid she is being allowed by JW to go over every single text message and phone call and "what Jodi told me." crap. This trial has evolved into a Bash Travis carnival at any cost and I'm SICK OF IT! I do not know how Travis' family sit there day after horrible day and remain quiet and calm. They have the patience of Job. And, how Juan sits quiet and dispassionate minute after minute I still haven't figured out. He is carrying a very heavy load on his shoulder. Not only justice for the sake of justice but justice for Travis and for Travis' family. I would not be as strong as the family or Mr. Martinez. God Speed.

BOMBSHELL: Travis was not a virgin when he met Jodi even though he was saying he was.

This testimony reminds me of the worst type of testimony we heard about rape victims before the courts cleaned themselves up and stopped putting the victims sexual history on trial. It's a shame we couldn't have extended that courtesy towards men who are murdered.

you know what this means though?
once the video starts we'll get to see juror 5!
I'm psyched.
(god i'm such a loser)

You need to ask yourself: Is it possible for an intelligent woman who is an expert in domestic violence to be completely snowed by Jodi's story?

Can any reasonable person actually believe any part of Jodi's story that Travis was a pedophile, a woman batterer, a sexual deviant and a liar?

Does Travis' corpse look like it was the result of a terrified woman attempting to flee being attacked?

The answer is no. So, I have to conclude that ALV took this case for different reasons. I don't know the reasons, but if this woman actually believes the DT position, she just isn't capable of rational and critical thought.

MOO

ALV spent 40hours with JA? Why didn't she interview Travis' family and friends??? So unprofessional in my opinion. :banghead:

Poor, poor Jodi. Travis was mean to her in a text message. Well at least he didn't stab her 29 times, cut her throat and shoot her in the head!

Just one problem I have with ALV is that she has bought into JA's manipulative lies hook, line, and sinker. JA has an extensive past history of troubled behavior that continued throughout her life. Unfortunately, she was never treated for sociopathy, but instead played the victim.

ALV has mistakenly painted JA as a victim, when the truth is - JA throughout her life was victimizing the people around her.

Why ALV doesn't have the professional, clinical experience to know HOW to quickly identify someone with severe personality disorders is baffling to me!!

Someone called to testify in a death penalty case of this magnitude should be extremely qualified... And ALV falls very short!

This is very concerning! Especially since she deals with domestic violence and abusers on a daily basis... abusers have personality disorders...lol...

Either she is playing ignorant just for the paycheck, or she really has no clue and is NOT qualified for this job!!

Oh FFS she did not just compare growing up in a spanish speaking household to growing up in domestic violence.

Directly links Travis' abuse to his childhood abuse. Expounds from on high that of course without therapy they will abuse. This woman is a danger to society.

:noooo:
Did you see both Flores and Martinez look up when she said that about spanish speaking nonsense.

She used the WRONG example there!!!

A question I would love to know myself! Excellent question!!!!!!!

Several possibilities to why Travis rensponded as he did:
He told her they were done, he didn't want to have anything to do with her
she kept calling, texting, etc
She hacked into his facebook, emails and phone messages
Then she sent messages to the other , another woman he was seeing.
She was stalking him, following him when he went on dates, slashed tires

In other words, she would not take " I'm just not that into you" because she slways had to be the one in control . . lead to her rage . . revenge . . the the murder

Pray tell why was the sexual contact so important to JA???????? I'm sure jurors are holding their breath to know.

Roh roh...WS is timing out again! Oh, no wonder...there's 913 of us here!

Not the spanish/english analogy again. How is this woman who never met Travis can offer an opinion based on his childhood according to Jodi?
Couldn't it be that Travis was a patient person but driven to speak out after being pushed too far? Yet still, he did not slit her throat. He didn't even drive a thousand miles to shoot her in the head.

Wow! That's deep. The sex made her feel closer to Travis.
Never heard that before. That must be science.

OMG. My ears are BLEEDING!

Whoa.....that sexist comment by AVL just offended men. I cry fowl

I call bull.....I learned from my mother how NOT to be that kind of mother and I never had any therapy.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalo13