trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #121

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:dunno: I kind of agree with all the things Travis said to her. :)

LaV: Reading from the IMs: "What a freakin' *advertiser censored*"

Calling her a cheap *advertiser censored*, corrupted carcass, hitler had more conscience than you, i've never dealt with a more solid form of evil.

He accuses her going on to the next dick, words are worthless, he hates her,
rotten lunatic, nothing but a liar, lives her life like satan, she has a *advertiser censored* job, worthless, sl ut, all your lies make your life worthless, you're taking up peoples air, you don't care, you don't know what horror you've caused me, you are a laughing stock, you don't care for anyone but Jodi.

Nothing but a dildo with a heart beat, you're demented, goes on for 16 pages.

Oh my gosh how romantic. I see how she got this confused with I love you, I want to be with you, will you marry me. :banghead:

Ok - all 3 feeds came back at the same time. I think something was being held SECRET from me. lol

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
I have a bowling ball I call "the three holed wonder" #JodiArias
2 Retweets 10 favorites Collapse ReplyRetweetFavorite· 2 Retweets 10 favorites

For the first time I agree with the words coming out of ALVs mouth :floorlaugh:

Whew, glad it came back just in time for another sidebar!

Losing the feed was almost as scary as looking at JA :floorlaugh:

Whatever happened to the guy that used to show up at court everyday and visit Jodi in jail?

Yes Travis told her TRUTH. He was right. It's harsh, but he was right!

My thoughts exactly..seems like Travis had her number and had figured out that he had been dating the embodiment of evil. There is nothing he wrote that from what I can tell is not true. I am glad they defense is spewing all this crap because if I was a juror I would be thinking the same thing..that she was every word he called her and then some. Nothing like proving the states case for them imo.

The DT must be sharing in Jodi's alternate reality delusions, if they think that this is helpful for them.

When psychopaths are faced with the truth they have to annihilate it to feel like they can continue to live.

Am I just too angry or does this person come across as evil?
Evil is as evil does Rose. I'm watching her temple bald spots expecting her horns to emerge.

LOL camera trying to get a good shot of Juror #5 and all you can see is Donavan's big head.

what about the severe physical abuse Travis got from Arias??!!

And scorned single men across America who have dealt with their own Jodis are taking notes. He had some pretty creative insults in his repertoire.

It's debasing. I like it.

If this was all I knew about this case/Travis and the defendant, then I'd say this was abusive, in the grand scheme of things, this is mild in comparison to what Travis had to put up with, she's a psychopath, he surely didn't know how to approach this demon or get her out of his life, hence vented in this manner.

We're all so crazy, lol.

WHERE'S THE FEED!??!!?

FEED IS BACK!!!

Travis was probably the first person who had the courage to tell Jodi things about herself that were unflattering, and Jodi couldn't handle the truth. Borderlines do not like to be challenged or confronted about their behaviors, and it's obvious that Jodi didn't want anyone to think that she was less than perfect. :moo:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PrancingJeeves