trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #121

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
1, 4. 6. 13, 17-----which jurors are these? And what was Nurmi calling them out about?

AT the start of today, he tried to get the jurors sequestered.

He tried to say he saw thoe jurors walk in this morning front door and said he saw HLN or CNN photographer and try to implicate the fact photographer could have or did take their pictures. He should know any and all photographer knows they would be in some serious trouble if they did that.

Just still trying to get an acquittal anyway he can.

:snail::bee:

they get a goin and get done with this verbatim Also known As THE JOURNAL
entries..
enough already!

:nuts:

also the issues about jury possibly watching tv and stuff?
hey I do not think so they want this to end as sure as the world does soon...

I don't know how to bring a post over from the last thread, so I am going to ask here.

In other trials, writings by a deceased person are not usually allowed in. On a few occasions when writings by the deceased have been allowed and a conviction has been won, the conviction has been overturned on appeal.

How is it that Travis' journals can be used in this trial and by this "expert?"

We all know that if those journals contained anything derogatory about Jodi, Juan would NOT have been allowed to question anybody about them whatsoever.

Specifically, had Travis written about Jodi slashing his tires, breaking into his house, stalking him., etc., OR made any reference regarding anything happening to him then Jodi did it...those statements would be considered prejudicial.

I'm confused...help!

I thought they were only using Jodi's journals...? I'm confused now.

Whoa.

Nurmi in his move for sequestration basically called each and every juror a liar and a cheat!

:what::furious:

Oh wow that's rich coming from one of the DT, whose defense is nothing BUT lies!

I took notes as I watched ALV this morning & here are my thoughts:

Travis was done with Jodi and he was, according to friends, ecstatic when she finally moved to Yreka

She pretends this is all her idea, an attempt to separate herself from Travis, an attempt to live her own life with other men.

She is absolutely terrified when Travis does not care. Since we learned today that “anger and rage are secondary emotions,” Jodi is not a happy camper.

She makes several silly attempts to make Travis jealous by pulling a Jan Brady and inventing her own series of “George Glass” men. He only gets annoyed that she is playing games and lying and harassing him. (Does ALV think it’s not abusive to constantly rub other men in Travis’ face? If Travis was doing the exact thing to Jodi, we would hear how abusive it was. It’s a clear double standard.)

The month of May was a month of pure hatred, jealousy and rage for Jodi Arias.

This was the month that the plan to butcher Travis formed into action.
She made the sex tape on May 10th—to blackmail Travis. I don’t know if she busted that out on June 4th, and when he said NO, she killed him, or if that never played a part in the murder.

Jodi felt overwhelming fear, and that fueled her rage. I think Jodi thought the actual murder was satisfying, and I think she was gleeful while inflicting pain on Travis.

all MOO

I have missed a lot of the discussion about this but anyway does anyone believe that JA wrote most of these journal entries between the time she killed Travis and before she was arrested? And she just dated them as if they were written before?

The reason I ask is she sure did seem to want Flores to look at her diary since she mentioned them to him during the interrogations.

tia

Wilmot is really off her game today!

She is clearly inexperienced and fumbling in her free-throws before the big crowd at the Rose Bowl of Legal Land. Plenty of unforced errors.

Imagine all the experienced attorneys they had to go through to find one which would take this case. Defend the new Most Hated Woman in America.

Just look at the body language between her and Nurmi. They remind me of two people in a life raft with a shark (Arias) circling the raft hoping they make a mistake.

When she exhales I can almost see her forming the words "ineffective counsel"

So what is the chance that Donovan is visiting Jodi in jail and passing on how ALV should answer questions?!

Last night I "heard" on HLN that her mother visits her daily?

I don't see how that is possible though.
If her mother is visiting her she may be telling her about outside media.

Donovan is just the JA mistrial reconnaissance volunteer IMO

I was thinking the same thing. how would one get an email to someone and let the court know about this. this is serious IMO

Don't you all think that maybe we should stay out of this? There is already enough media attention to this case. Why start something that could throw a monkey wrench into it? jmo :seeya:

She is going slow to let the clock run down......:fence:

DT does NOT want Juan the Man to interrogate AV before the weekend.

I've been thinking (dangerous, I know!) but the DT may do that on purpose so they can get an inkling of the way JM will be going, then prep over the weekend for Monday (which doesn't really do them any good...)

Does anyone know if she is allowed as a convicted felon to visit inmates in jail? Aren't there any rules in AZ? :floorlaugh:

Rules? Rules?

What? This is the Wild Wild West.. we ain't gots no fancy east coast rules out here!

:floorlaugh: j/k ;)

Yeah she only gets 3 visits 30mins long a week usually her Mom & Aunt

Verified Juanette

1, 4. 6. 13, 17-----which jurors are these? And what was Nurmi calling them out about?
_

Bringing this over from the other thread. He said that as they were exiting the juror bus, HLN cameras were videotaping them. I think he's trying to make the argument that it compromises them somehow.

Hi All...

I was doing yard work missed switchin on HLN & the Motion to Sequester didn't mean to confuse myself & everyone else on last thread! Doh!

I've been half listening to HLN but I just got to say......
BOMBSHELL FOR ME...
JA "journal entry" that TA is having hard time with $$ & wanted to put a gun to his head....
I CALL BIG OLE' BULLCHIT!!!!!!!!!!! I heard that said & was like Wth??

I'm on Team JA FABRICATED her journal (she had 6 weeks to work on it folks) when it hit me..
She was 'journalying' to have doubt she brought gun that it was his gun he bought to commit suicide!!!

snipped by me

i agree completely - please copy and paste into new browser since the link won't work :(

images.bimedia.net/documents/Arias2.pdf

these are her diary entries from June 10th ;)

I have missed a lot of the discussion about this but anyway does anyone believe that JA wrote most of these journal entries between the time she killed Travis and before she was arrested? And she just dated them as if they were written before?

The reason I ask is she sure did seem to want Flores to look at her diary since she mentioned them to him during the interrogations.

tia

Totally agree with you!

I've been sleeping a few hours here and few hours there. I can't seem to put together several hours at a time. So please do me favor, someone. PM me if there is anything interesting in the PM session so I can watch it on Youtube. Don't tell me what it is, just whether or not it would be worth my time. TIA

:eek:fftobed:

re the sequestration of the Jury Nurmi said " "The court asks the question of the jurors every morning, 'Have you seen anything on the media?' No one raises their hand... To believe that to be true is to believe an absolute fiction. It is a fairytale to assume that this jury is not hearing any of this. It is all over the news, be it local or national," Nurmi said.

Clearly angry, Nurmi added, "It is a fiction that is beyond belief." "

Kinda like your clients story, lol

Hey Nurmi, wait till the jury finds that you called them liars during the trial. Your business will fail buddy. I only WISH they could see all the filth you guys are spewing the way we get to! I believe in their integrity. But you defend child molestors. I am on the side of the jury!!!!!!!

She is clearly inexperienced and fumbling in her free-throws before the big crowd at the Rose Bowl of Legal Land. Plenty of unforced errors.

Imagine all the experienced attorneys they had to go through to find one which would take this case. Defend the new Most Hated Woman in America.

Just look at the body language between her and Nurmi. They remind me of two people in a life raft with a shark (Arias) circling the raft hoping they make a mistake.

When she exhales I can almost see her forming the words "ineffective counsel"

anagrammy, I just have to say I LOVE your posts! The one I read yesterday about why this killer NEEDS the DP was spot on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper