trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #121

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! Is Juan getting a shot at ALV today?!

Don't tease me Wilma.

I seriously doubt it. I'm guessing JW will want to spend some time reinforcing ALV's ultimate opinion of "battered woman," and she may want to use her to try to explain how a BW might snap, how she might act after a traumatic incident, etc. I wouldn't be surprised if she takes another day with her.

In any event, I'm sure she doesn't want to pass the witness to JM at the end of the day when the witness is worn down. She'll want to give her the weekend to rest and regroup.

It's OFFICIAL now...Alyce believes Jodi is a battered woman. Stated it flat out that she thinks Jodi is what Alyce calls a BATTERED WOMAN.

So ... my guess is that Alyce has obviously NOT seen the photographs of Travis when he was slaughtered by this "battered woman" !

OMG ... this makes me :furious:

is she going to give a 45 minute lecture

Wait...do you know for sure which side objected to the #5 juror? It seemed at first it was the defense. Now I'm not so sure if tri color is being nice to Jodi....

If she is pro Jodi, I'm sure she can cause a mistrial very easily if she wants too. I don't think she is.

MOO

Yep, an intimate relationship with a PSYCHOPATH is REALLY scary.

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah....

omg! it feels like she's starting all over again.

Oh God please .....even 10 minutes with Juan...5 even....
Please dear God....goddess....anyone....please!!!!!!!

I wonder why Juan (State) did not have a medical doctor examine Jodi's finger and have an xray taken. If the tendon was sliced, then it proves it was from a deep cut (murder weapon)

im praying this is her "big finish"

JUAN JUAN JUAN JUAN!!

ALV has a big box at home which makes everything true. Got it! The bigger the box the more true it makes everything

some kind of corelation to something

debilitating to them

a state

apprehension

reflect

over time

you start to see

abusive even when you don't want it to be

drone, moan, groan, and agony

I see red when they keep talking about character assassination...of Jodi!!! It's beyond disgusting!

It's bad enough just watching you all suffer. I'm going to spare myself until she is gone.

I know Juror 5 put a statement out saying she would not comment on the trial until it is over which makes me wonder why she would be in the courtroom? She is going to be swarmed by news people trying to get a story.

I think she will talk about the trial before it is over.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marni