trial day 41: the defense continues its case in chief #122

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa, NG is good. She just nipped all that sentimental talk from Patty about Jodi being a great artist and photographer. NG brings it back to how odd it is now to think Jodi also took the State's great evidence pics.

Patty really saying some wonderful things about Jodi.

Did anyone notice that the JW turned DS over to JM at the end of the day...the last 30 minutes. I wonder if that was to get an idea of the direction that JM was going to take..so they could prepare over the weekend?

I dont think they know how to prepare now..JM didnt really show his cards.

Whoa, NG is good. She just nipped all that sentimental talk about Jodi being a great artist and photographer. NG brings it back to how odd it is now to think Jodi also took the State's great evidence pics.

I'm wondering what the purpose of asking her to be on the show is if not to have her simply explain/talk about their relationship and the Jodi she knew. It would be insane to attack the childhood friend of JA just for knowing her and refusing to lie for God's sake.

I haven't seen any of the trial , am on the road and couldn't get any live streams to work. So can anyone give a brief rundown? Juan really started cross?

Yeah, listening now.

This chick sounds drunk or high on something

Completely delusional.

If Jodi ever took any pics of me or one of my special events, I would burn them all. I would want nothing that had anything to do with her. Nothing.

Did anyone else laugh right out of the gate when Juan snatched that exhibit right out of JW's pile as she's walking away?

I'm wondering what the purpose of asking her to be on the show is if not to have her simply explain/talk about their relationship and the Jodi she knew. It would be insane to attack the childhood friend of JA just for knowing her and refusing to lie for God's sake.

Nancy asked her about the mary jane and she said she didn't want to talk about that. LOL why?:what:

I don't know what the heck is going on. The trial is still going on here in Central Time but Nancy Grace has cut in - I'm hoping they get back to it soon!

JM should not handle these defence witness with slik gloves . they are up on the stand to tell a fairytale about the killer ,and turn a thousand more knives into TA. this woman showed no empathy towards TA murder at all. she ok jodi the green light to slaughter TA.

Yes, her greed made her give false testimony, not caring that a murderer, a psychopath, would walk and do it again. All for her paycheck. Juan needs to keep swinging and rip her apart.

this friend of jodi saying, how they was together every day. great friend funny girl .but she had no clue about jodi home issues. strange she can't remember jodi dropped out of school and moved inn with an older man that had no job. strange friends.

It was an unexpected boon to Juan that LaViolette said "Are you angry with me, Mr. Martinez?"

Not only can she make Snow White (or Jodi Arias) into a battered woman (for the right price), but she can also make prosecutor Juan Martinez (or victim Travis Alexander) into an abusive man.

She's a woman of many talents (for the right price).

:twocents:

I am sure she has said that to many victims spouses too. I don't think she'll win though with Juan.

Did anyone notice that the JW turned DS over to JM at the end of the day...the last 30 minutes. I wonder if that was to get an idea of the direction that JM was going to take..so they could prepare over the weekend?

I dont think they know how to prepare now..JM didnt really show his cards.

She meant to end the day. She just ran shorter than she thought and had to turn her over. That's what I think, anyway.

NG is actually using her sweet as sugar nice voice with the friend. Not used to hearing that mellow tone.

I wonder when JA REALLY wrote her phony journals?

The entries that post-date May 26th are definitely fabrications, like her post-June 4th entries. All part of the coverup.

Juan NEEDS to tackle this during cross.

I think she is trying to figure out how to get out with a bazillion press coming at her. Perhaps she should have thought this through.

nx3c4.jpg

2yydqvn.jpg

14ln0vs.jpg

Who is that kneeling down and speaking to her? Is that the clerk?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RMN0406