trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #126

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Turned my phone just before lunch break and JA looked smirky happy. She got all cozy with JW.
Is Juan nailing ALV??????

Well, lets see, she lies on her CV, Didn't really use the continuum that she might have developed that they spent too much time on last week, the list goes on, she eating crow for lunch.

We actually got a YES from Ms. LV. Fricking Amazing!

shocked_zps8f417440.jpg

...with a qualifier!

I hope the judge tells ALV to bring her glasses back with her when she returns. I mean seriously......

The passive aggressive act of habitually forgetting her glasses day after today is psychologically abusive, IMHO :P

JA forgot to play the choir girl innocent to the jury while they were leaving. Instead she was deep in conversation with Wilmott. This cross is getting to her. Much to make lies up about.

"Chosen to believe" everyone but Travis.

Funny, the ONLY woman he accuses of stalking is the very one that MURDERED him! Did he accuse Lisa of stalking? No! Did he accuse Reed of stalking? No!

Just JODI ARIAS who ended up KILLING him just days AFTER he told her off in a 16 page email!

It is so sad that Travis was so afraid of Arias and even told others about his fear :-(

dang see how jw picked all around ta's fear of ja in the same document. wth did jw think jm would not bring this info out? :furious:

Most important question so far today. "You chose not to consider Mr. Alexander was in fear of the defendant even though he expressed his fear in what he wrote." Answer: "Yes" (with qualifiers). Rough translation: "I was not evaluating Mr. Alexander to his fear was not important to me." I think she qualified herself with that admission.

Love the misrepresentation on her CV! It kind of puts it all into question, doesn't it!? No way, no how, she expected that! She thought she was going to have more fun playing games with him about the seven dwarfs.

:floorlaugh:
I hate HLN. I hate them, I hate them, I hate them. I hope they all get paper cuts! I hope they all step barefooted on one of their children's Legos! I hope their plastic lunch forks break off in their baked potatoes! I hope their soups dribbles onto their ties! I hope they pour full bowls of cereal only to realize their milk is expired! I hope they all get bad haircuts!

Just jumping on here to check on something. None of my mobile featurea working. My ustream is not working. azFamily and AZ central mobile app is not working either.

Did something happen this weekend as they all work before.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

It is so sad that Travis was so afraid of Arias and even told others about his fear :-(

As I'm reading what you just wrote, yes ~ lost in the rhetoric of all the foggy bs, ~ it is so very very very sad that Travis WAS indeed afraid of jodi, and he expressed that verbally and specifically before he was murdered by her. That is such a sobering thought, and must be a torture for his siblings to think about.

Poor Travis! It is so confusing how she wormed back into his life on June 4th.
It had to be blackmail. She had him backed into a corner and he didn't know how to rid himself of her.

maybe he thought if he could just get her out of there, he would take some steps to keep her away from him. i've always wondered about that.

Poor Travis! It is so confusing how she wormed back into his life on June 4th.
It had to be blackmail. She had him backed into a corner and he didn't know how to rid himself of her.

Not blackmail. Thinking with the wrong head. It gets men in trouble all the time.

So I guess jodi was not afraid of travis either by her behavior....

How many "stalker" mentions have we heard now? Lisa, Mimi, and Reagan. Have there been others?

I have goosebumps like I've never had them before. He was already afraid of her...she was probably listening in to his conversations....I'm in tears here.

BBM: Jumping in and adding my :twocents: fwiw ... lol :

And that is why IMO Travis did NOT have sex with that woman the day she killed him ...

He was "on to her" by then ... I know the camera pics ... baffling!

:moo:

Amazing this expert never kept any notes.

:twocents::twocents::twocents: Just as amazing (but NOT really!) is that she never created a formal report.....guess she just didn't want anybody to "interpret" HER WRITTEN words :banghead::banghead::banghead: and to avoid turning anything over to the pros. or being "tied down" to anything specific! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carmenbellaxx