trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #126

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, that's the problem. I am not really sure how the defense got exhibits of emails admitted that the jury can not see, and we can't either. But they were allowed to talk about them and cherry pick what they wanted with this so called DV expert. So now, Juan has to cross examine her on content that we cannot see. All this talk about context, which Alyce is the self appointed arbiter of, makes no sense because no one else is allowed to determine the context for themselves. Just does not seem right.

I think the emails cannot come in because of hearsay - but admissible evidence and discoverable evidence are not the same. I am assuming the emails are out there in the discoverable material even if not admitted as an exhibit.

Apart from the fact I have a Juan crush, I love how passionate he is about defending Travis. JM has the passion in absolute buckets and I bet the jury pick up on that. That non verbal communication is so important ;)

I think she shares some narcissistic control traits with Miss Jodi. Refusing to answer "yes or no" is an opportunity to show contriol and an opportunity to direct the question the way the narcissist wants it said.

imo

She can't answer yes or no because JM will catch her in a lie... so she tries to derail the yes or no answer and JM won't give up til she says yes or no, then he'll get her! :blushing:

Funny, the ONLY woman he accuses of stalking is the very one that MURDERED him! Did he accuse Lisa of stalking? No! Did he accuse Reed of stalking? No!

Just JODI ARIAS who ended up KILLING him just days AFTER he told her off in a 16 page email!

I sure would like to read that email.

If ALV does not "do" emails and IMs....then what makes her AN EXPERT on this type of

communications???

Especially the communications of young adults. IMO, they have their own lingo and style in texting and IMing. This older woman, with NO computer or smart phone skills, will have no clue what they are really saying.

She tried to say that TA was threatening suicide three times because SL would not agree to come to his house. OBVIOUSLY he was joking around. She misrepresented that convo completely.

My DS used to always joke around w/his GF and say 'kill me now.' Or hold his fingers to his head in a joky way and pull the trigger. Would ALV pull that out of context if she saw their IM's and say my DS threatened suicide because his gf wanted him to go to a 'chickflick'?

JA forgot to play the choir girl innocent to the jury while they were leaving. Instead she was deep in conversation with Wilmott. This cross is getting to her. Much to make lies up about.

I notice JA, even when on the stand, the more in trouble, the more smiley and snarky she would get, its almost like she doesn't want to show how much it bothers her.

She did keep notes - but those all got turned over in discovery. That's why she didn't do a report - she didn't want state to see it.

Huh? You keep the originals if your notes are subpoenaed.
Where are u getting she didn't write a report?

Alyce is quickly turning into a shrinking LaViolette :angel:
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Good one.

She's sort of a ninja therapist.
:floorlaugh:

All the king's horses and all the king's men
couldn't put Humpty together again...
:floorlaugh: bahahahahah

It is so sad that Travis was so afraid of Arias and even told others about his fear :-(
:furious: Yes, and to NOT believe that when you believe all the other bull....

KatieCool, be sure to take your towel. I am unconvinced that you will not need it this afternoon. Just a "feeling".

Did Juan just say that the judge did NOT want ALV to say what was in the e-mail???
Hell, Willmott read the whole darn thing to us. I don't get it????

I think he did say that but I think he said it because the whole email has not been admitted fully so she shouldn't be reading it to jury. Not that he's against it being read, but procedurally maybe she can't?? not sure?

When Juan mentioned it, JA actually was smiling about it. I hope the jury seen it.

I think she is hoping she will get a mistrial due to it. She would be incorrect though. The defense brought up stalking and opened the door for Juan.

I hate HLN. I hate them, I hate them, I hate them. I hope they all get paper cuts! I hope they all step barefooted on one of their children's Legos! I hope their plastic lunch forks break off in their baked potatoes! I hope their soups dribbles onto their ties! I hope they pour full bowls of cereal only to realize their milk is expired! I hope they all get bad haircuts!

aw come on tell us how you really feel.

That <unusual person> that is testlying is bringing up parts of the message that was ruled inadmissible. Juan should have a chance to bring in the entire message, now. :banghead:

They were over an hour late yet they are taking a full lunch.

More importantly they were over an hour late and the judge interrupts Juan while he is on a roll so they could take an hour and a half lunch.

OK Give me a name please. Of the DEFENSE ATTORNEY on HLN. He is a hypocritical baffoon claiming Juan isn't doing good becuase Alyce has been doing her "job" for a long time and she is winning. Also Juan is taking far too long, he needs to get to the point. THE MURDER.

Really?

Juan has had around 2 hours to cross this woman. He has not taken up days and days droning on about one topic never getting to the point. The murder. However the defense has had days and days and days of droning with out getting to point, the murder, one single time. With both of their EXPERTS. Yet, they are winning?

Please someone tell me who this defense attorney is? Vinnie says his name so fast i can not catch it. Ryan Silver? I want his name please.

By the sounds of it, she had access to his IM account and was able to read while he was chatting with others. Creeeppy.

His IM account was on Google Mail...Gmail. As long as you're logged into the mail system, you can get those messages across computers. I can have a conversation starting on my computer, move to my cell phone, move to my tablet, move to my laptop, and the conversations just continue. If he was logging his IMs, those logs are available through Gmail as well.

OK, can someone help me out here, Why does she have such a huge problem with answering a question with a yes or no? Seriously I just don't understand what her problem is.
She simply wants to show she will not do what Juan tells her - and nobody - even the judge can make her. She's big *h*t!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carmenbellaxx