trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #126

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They were over an hour late yet they are taking a full lunch.

More importantly they were over an hour late and the judge interrupts Juan while he is on a roll so they could take an hour and a half lunch.

OK Give me a name please. Of the DEFENSE ATTORNEY on HLN. He is a hypocritical baffoon claiming Juan isn't doing good becuase Alyce has been doing her "job" for a long time and she is winning. Also Juan is taking far too long, he needs to get to the point. THE MURDER.

Really?

Juan has had around 2 hours to cross this woman. He has not taken up days and days droning on about one topic never getting to the point. The murder. However the defense has had days and days and days of droning with out getting to point, the murder, one single time. With both of their EXPERTS. Yet, they are winning?

Please someone tell me who this defense attorney is? Vinnie says his name so fast i can not catch it. Ryan Silver? I want his name please.

To quote good 'ol NG "Put him UP"! :floorlaugh:

Just jumping on here to check on something. None of my mobile featurea working. My ustream is not working. azFamily and AZ central mobile app is not working either.

Did something happen this weekend as they all work before.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Mine aren't working either, but I used Chrome to go to the AZfamily website and you can watch the live stream there, just don't download their mobile app, cause that didn't work for me...

Justice for Travis is coming...

...but even if ONE man who is being abused, stalked, manipulated, etc. can walk away from his abuser after hearing this testimony it was worth exposing the extreme gender biases (via ALV) that still exist today when it comes to DV.

Remember that Jodi doesn't have actual "emotions." She's all about presenting herself the way she wants to be seen, in this case as confident and assured. Means nothing, really.

JW had her back to the jury while they were leaving. Very unprofessional. I don't care what JA was doing/saying, JW should have more respect for her profession. JMO

I want to be sure I understand this correctly and not missing something:

Per ALV, stalking is a behavior pattern...also, it is not 'stalking' unless the person being 'stalked' shows fear?

um....who's behavior pattern is she diagnosing?

The one she's being paid to diagnose.

I see in TA words he said JA was stalking him, and next we know JA slaughtered him. is ALV blind to this fact that there is a connection with TA being slaughtered and the killer is JA?

You guys need to tone down the witness bashing and name calling. I am here and my ray gun is loaded for bear.
:tos:

Thankfully, JM is going after ALV about the women ALV brought up on direct. Not only does he champion Travis, but these women as well. IMO, he is not only excellent, but kind.

Love the misrepresentation on her CV! It kind of puts it all into question, doesn't it!? No way, no how, she expected that! She thought she was going to have more fun playing games with him about the seven dwarfs.

What cracked me up was when she said " In the program it listed the breakout Keynotes..."

And Juan calmly said ' Let's see..." And then he pulled out the program from that conference in LA in 2010 and put it on the wall projector...and IMPEACHED HER...

I loved how she kept trying to justify it by saying ' ..but ..but they said I was the Keynote Breakout Group speaker..."

:floorlaugh:

WOW...This 'expert' in domestic violence would tell us that you can't hold women responsible when they return to a violent environment - it's just part of what abused women do.
However, even though Travis verbally states he is afraid of jodi due to her stalking behavior - she did not conclude he was a 1.) a victim of stalking NOR 2.) that he was in fear for his life. Nothing about the 'context' of his texts leads her to believe that. No evidence of stalking why? Well, because he returned to jodi, duh! And was he afraid of jodi? Well, NO! because ~ again ~ he RETURNED to jodi!
Can you say 'hypocrite'?

As I'm reading what you just wrote, yes ~ lost in the rhetoric of all the foggy bs, ~ it is so very very very sad that Travis WAS indeed afraid of jodi, and he expressed that verbally and specifically before he was murdered by her. That is such a sobering thought, and must be a torture for his siblings to think about.

and even worse to think that this expert didn't believe him.

:no:

Jodi's creepy smile when called a STALKER by "The Prosecutor!!! uploadfromtaptalk1365449023143.jpg

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Something about the way Mister Martinez conducted the questioning regarding the emails in which Travis asked a self admitted anorexic to send him a picture of her in her bikini, made me wonder if the reason Travis asked for the photo was so he could help with her self esteem. That Travis' intentions in asking for the pic were not lustful, but compassionate.

Has the (almighty and powerful) context of the texts been established in court already?

I thought that too....maybe he thought if he complimented her, told her she was beautiful, etc. it would help her. He may not have known that anorexia goes much deeper than that....

:twocents::twocents::twocents: Just as amazing (but NOT really!) is that she never created a formal report.....guess she just didn't want anybody to "interpret" HER WRITTEN words :banghead::banghead::banghead: and to avoid turning anything over to the pros. or being "tied down" to anything specific! :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

she sure turned in her time sheets. not turning in a report tells me she can make changes on the fly that benefit ja. iirc jm has her on tape when he talked to her before, now that will be interesting to hear. :moo:

It really seems so dumb to me that ALV expects anyone to believe she can tell what someone is thinking or what is true by a text message or any written word. Especially without ever talking to them.

For example I can write 2 sentences. Unless you know me or have talked to me, it is impossible for anyone to know, especially ALV which is true.

1. I think ALV is an excellent witness.

2. I enjoy making emu burgers for everyone at WS.

:)

Alyce came in today thinking she could keep Mr Martinez at bay by repeating over and over he's taking everything she said of out context. This is so dumb because Juan didn't engage her in that game.

It's not the context that he got wrong Alyce, it's your entire premise that is wrong. And Juan is using your own words to to impeach your conclusion.

How wonderful that a man reaching out to confide in ALV that he was scared of being stalked by his partner might be disbelieved and dismissed. Gender bias or do you think she routinely disbelieves victims??

Love the misrepresentation on her CV! It kind of puts it all into question, doesn't it!? No way, no how, she expected that! She thought she was going to have more fun playing games with him about the seven dwarfs.
It was a feint and she looked a little faint when he jabbed at her with the CV question. Who saw that coming? Yikes!

Posters here were spot on in predicting this would happen! We just don't know when and how. So brilliant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee