trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #126

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This makes me believe even more that all of those angry words he said at the end of May are because he realized that she had gotten access to everything personal of his - emails, facebook, text messages, maybe even phone calls.

WOW...This 'expert' in domestic violence would tell us that you can't hold women responsible when they return to a violent environment - it's just part of what abused women do.
However, even though Travis verbally states he is afraid of jodi due to her stalking behavior - she did not conclude he was a 1.) a victim of stalking NOR 2.) that he was in fear for his life. Nothing about the 'context' of his texts leads her to believe that. No evidence of stalking why? Well, because he returned to jodi, duh! And was he afraid of jodi? Well, NO! because ~ again ~ he RETURNED to jodi!
Can you say 'hypocrite'?

Is it hypocrisy? Or is it that she really doesn't believe that any true victim (male or female) would ever go back to an abuser? In a way that is hypocrisy too, for a DV Advocate.

I'm beginning to believe that this advocate doesn't really believe in DV in most cases.

In one of the text messages where Travis was so angry with Jodi, he mentioned that he wanted to just put a gun to his head. Now I can fully understand why he would say this because he definitely wanted to be rid of her and wanted to end the misery she was causing him. He said it out of frustration, IMO and had no intention of harming himself.

I know all the lies are confusing, but, I do think the part about Travis wanting to put a gun to his head was actually a journal 'article' where he was so despondent about his financial situation, he wanted to go and buy a gun (though she testified that he already owned one-the one being the gun she shot him in the head with)and put it to his head. Journal 'article'.

ETA: I don't believe any of the above, btw. Not what she says in her journals or texts or emails or the material which she spews out of her big, rubbery, beige lips.

RS and ALV are more defensive and bias about JA than she was of herself. Where's the credibility in that? Oh wait there isn't any.

So...ALV did not believe TA because men cannot possible be abused or victims of stalkers?

There was no way Travis could get JA out of his life.

She had those tapes (done without his knowledge), pictures, etc. She knew the trouble they would cause with Travis' religious elders. She knew she could use them to "destroy" his reputation in the Church and in PPL.

Poor Travis had nowhere to turn. His fate was sealed the day he met that psychopath JA.:furious:

She deserves the DP.

Travis was not a woman -- she can't expect him to respond to a female stalker in the same way that a woman would to a male stalker.

Travis foolishly continued on in a relationship with a female stalker because of sex, but that doesn't erase the stalking and that doesn't erase the fact that Travis is DEAD and Jodi is NOT. What is the worst outcome of stalking -- MURDER!

Females have also been in the same situation where they had sex with their DV stalker abuser just to appease them so they wouldn't rage. I don't think Travis was any different than any other domestic violence victims who have endured the same.

When that was said the jury had to be thinking 'oh Travis you sure did have it right about fearing her, look what she did to you.' :(

Bless Travis and his love ones.

ALV if the way you react to "Mr. Martinez" in court (superior, passive aggressive, mocking, snarky) is the same way you counsel your anger management couples to react with each other, I bet you get a lot of repeat customers.

The reason Jodi is happy is becuase her expert has exposed personal information about numerous women that had any kind of relationship with Travis. Alyce takes any opportunity to blurt out every embarrassing thing. She sounded like a little tattle tale child today. "They said *advertiser censored*! they talked about *advertiser censored* and being anorexic!"

Remember the name dropping she did last week.

Jodi is getting off on her doing this. She doesn't see nor care to see the seriousness of the situation, all she cares about is every woman she has ever hated is slowly being name dropped and personal information given.

Anorexic. :furious: There was NO absolutely NO reason for this "expert" to blurt that out.

Especially the communications of young adults. IMO, they have their own lingo and style in texting and IMing. This older woman, with NO computer or smart phone skills, will have no clue what they are really saying.

She tried to say that TA was threatening suicide three times because SL would not agree to come to his house. OBVIOUSLY he was joking around. She misrepresented that convo completely.

My DS used to always joke around w/his GF and say 'kill me now.' Or hold his fingers to his head in a joky way and pull the trigger. Would ALV pull that out of context if she saw their IM's and say my DS threatened suicide because his gf wanted him to go to a 'chickflick'?

BBM

Just by chance I saw an episode of a new "program", Forever Young....5 under 30 ers & 5 over 70 ers co-habitating in a luxury home. Paired in mixed teams they were demonstrating skills in GPS, computer printing, digtal camera (over 70 ers) then paper map reading, manual typerwritering (under 30 ers)........MISUNDERSTANDINGS & MISCOMMUNICATION personified!

ALV is "out of it" by CHOICE, by PLAN, by NECESSITY, IMHO

May I just say...I am uber impressed with Juan's masterful performance in court this morning. He did not yell, he was not aggressive, nor was he condescending, and he still managed to prove that ALV is biased and shouldn't be trusted to offer a fair and impartial opinion about Jodi.

I still can't believe this DT and I hope their cherry picking comes back to bite 'em in the butt.

Jodi murdered Travis and yet AVL chooses not to believe that Travis was or should have been afraid of her? Does she not see any irony in that? She does realize Travis is dead, right?

Incredible, isn't it? Yeah, <modsnip>, just ignore the fact that Travis was shot in the head and had his throat slit from ear to ear by this very woman he accused of stalking!

Oh sure, he went back for sex on occasion, how's that very different from women who go back to their abusers?

One private student is sick! I am free for 1 1/2 hrs! Did I miss the best part or is JM still up? What's been happening?

Something about the way Mister Martinez conducted the questioning regarding the emails in which Travis asked a self admitted anorexic to send him a picture of her in her bikini, made me wonder if the reason Travis asked for the photo was so he could help with her self esteem. That Travis' intentions in asking for the pic were not lustful, but compassionate.

Has the (almighty and powerful) context of the texts been established in court already?

Yeah. A man isn't going to lust after a poor girl who is skin and bones. Travis may have wanted to say 'Oh you have lovely features, eyes etc.' and 'You'd look even more beautiful with some weight on.'

I hate HLN. I hate them, I hate them, I hate them. I hope they all get paper cuts! I hope they all step barefooted on one of their children's Legos! I hope their plastic lunch forks break off in their baked potatoes! I hope their soups dribbles onto their ties! I hope they pour full bowls of cereal only to realize their milk is expired! I hope they all get bad haircuts!

bbm Can't they get Transient Sumpin Somthingorother from bad haircuts??

She's been paid $300 per hour, at least $11,000 so far. She should know these documents and be prepared to testify in court. She claims to be an "expert" and that is her job. JMO

I was under the impression that ALV was an experienced expert witness, but her performance on the stand doesn't speak to her having really done this very many times. At the very least, she should know to take her reading glasses to the witness stand because she has had to read many documents during her testimony. Similarly to Dr. Samuels, this expert witness seems ill-prepared for this important role in the trial. :moo:

It really seems so dumb to me that ALV expects anyone to believe she can tell what someone is thinking or what is true by a text message or any written word. Especially without ever talking to them.

For example I can write 2 sentences. Unless you know me or have talked to me, it is impossible for anyone to know, especially ALV which is true.

1. I think ALV is an excellent witness.

2. I enjoy making emu burgers for everyone at WS.

:)

I think this is fun to do to Softail
animated-smileys-brutal-violent-216.gif

The reason Jodi is happy is becuase her expert has exposed personal information about numerous women that had any kind of relationship with Travis. Alyce takes any opportunity to blurt out every embarrassing thing. She sounded like a little tattle tale child today. "They said *advertiser censored*! they talked about *advertiser censored* and being anorexic!"

Remember the name dropping she did last week.

Jodi is getting off on her doing this. She doesn't see nor care to see the seriousness of the situation, all she cares about is every woman she has ever hated is slowly being name dropped and personal information given.

Anorexic. :furious: There was NO absolutely NO reason for this "expert" to blurt that out.

There are many ways to destroy people, as JA has exhibited.

For example, Ted Bundy - he murdered scores of women.

JA murdered once, she is confined and can't murder anymore, however she'll do everything in her power to ruin as many lives as she can.

She is a psychopath. Cold. Heartless. Empty. Vengeful.

If she is ever set free she will murder again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HollyMcKee