trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #126

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet those pens lit up like fire when the 'stalking' was mentioned. I can already predict her explanation on redirect -- he's an abusive man and this stalker business was part of his character assassination of Jodi. Except that Jodi is the only woman in his life that got this "assassination" and is the very woman who perpetrated the most fearful outcome of stalking -- murder.

Shhhhhh ... don't give them any ideas :what:

I know all the lies are confusing, but, I do think the part about Travis wanting to put a gun to his head was actually a journal 'article' where he was so despondent about his financial situation, he wanted to go and buy a gun (though she testified that he already owned one-the one being the gun she shot him in the head with)and put it to his head. Journal 'article'.

Yeah, it's from the 2008 journal which is filled verifiable lies and therefore can not be trusted.

I think she shares some narcissistic control traits with Miss Jodi. Refusing to answer "yes or no" is an opportunity to show contriol and an opportunity to direct the question the way the narcissist wants it said.

imo

Ditto her adding at least one "Mr. Martinez" to every response. I haven't heard him refer to her as anything but "Ma'am".

I liked the part where JM cornered ALV into saying it's all in her head. :great:

I want to be sure I understand this correctly and not missing something:

Per ALV, stalking is a behavior pattern...also, it is not 'stalking' unless the person being 'stalked' shows fear?

um....who's behavior pattern is she diagnosing?

She looked dumbfounded there for a second...
Did she really think JM was calling Travis a stalker?

Then she had a :idea: like it just hit her for the first time that JA
did stalk Travis...

She is acting like she is sitting there putting it all together FINALLY and
trying to figure out how to get out of admitting it.

Did JA really have her snowed?
Or is this just a performance?

I understand that it's a horrifying thing to out something like an eating disorder in a nationally televised trial, but when somebody is anorexic, it's hard for everyone in the anorexic's life to not know.

But a potential employer would now be able to know this private information about her.

It's a medical diagnoses if it's even true and it's confidential patient information. Then there's the fact that ALV is not legally permitted to make a medical diagnosis let alone broadcast it, of a woman she has never set eyes on.

In keeping with the Disney 'Fairy Tale' theme, is it just coincidence that JA is wearing her little 'Snow White' blouse with the puffy little sleeves? She looks more like one of the ugly step-sisters from Cinderella. ALV is acting more like Cruella de vil, the antagonist from 101 Dalmatians, as she refuses to answer a simple 'yes' or 'no', much to the consternation of JM. She acts like the Queen of Hearts on the witness stand - talking to JM as though he was one of her royal subjects! Such disrespect!

Juan is finally getting to the nitty-gritty of ALV's entire testa-baloney - 'selective editing'. The afternoon should be fireworks! Someone needs to remind Her Royal Highness to carry her eye glasses with her - does she have a memory problem???

What cracked me up was when she said " In the program it listed the breakout Keynotes..."

And Juan calmly said ' Let's see..." And then he pulled out the program from that conference in LA in 2010 and put it on the wall projector...and IMPEACHED HER...

I loved how she kept trying to justify it by saying ' ..but ..but they said I was the Keynote Breakout Group speaker..."

:floorlaugh:

There's no such thing and I think she knows that. She fudged her CV and got caught.

Yeah. A man isn't going to lust after a poor girl who is skin and bones. Travis may have wanted to say 'Oh you have lovely features, eyes etc.' and 'You'd look even more beautiful with some weight on.'

I think Travis was trying to make her feel better when he wanted the bikini pics. As if to say 'you look nice to me and I don't think you are skinny at all.'

The reason Jodi is happy is becuase her expert has exposed personal information about numerous women that had any kind of relationship with Travis. .

I agree. Jodi has a scorched earth policy. If I have to go down, everyone is going down. Now is a time for her to settle scores.

One private student is sick! I am free for 1 1/2 hrs! Did I miss the best part or is JM still up? What's been happening?

JM brought a Costco case of whoop-*advertiser censored*, set it on the counter and proceeded to open several cans. I'm guessing there will be more of the same after the lunch break.

What cracked me up was when she said " In the program it listed the breakout Keynotes..."

And Juan calmly said ' Let's see..." And then he pulled out the program from that conference in LA in 2010 and put it on the wall projector...and IMPEACHED HER...

I loved how she kept trying to justify it by saying ' ..but ..but they said I was the Keynote Breakout Group speaker..."

:floorlaugh:

It would certainly be reasonable, were you a juror, to conclude that she was unwilling to admit she was in error even when that was clear. That doesn't bode well for later testimony. She doesn't choose her battles wisely. :cow:

I'm wondering if JA cloned Travis's phone?

That would also explain how she always knew what was going on his life....

in JA's 48 hours interview when the NINJAS broke in they shot him first then the wom,an NINJA was stabbing TA while he was on his knees she says?

She may have installed a key logger on his computer and was able to access all of his passwords that way.

I wonder if JM's computer forensic expert listed for rebuttal wil tell us that. Wouldn't that be something?

And if he does, I wonder why it's rebuttal evidence and not presented during cross.

maybe because of those diary entries about sharing passwords?

She is so exposed -- lying on the CV and picking and chosing what to believe with a bias towards the man as perp despite compelling evidence to the contrary. She's in a vulnerable position now!

Thing about that CV, (and the problem for ALV), is that how you present yourself on-line is very different from how scholars present themselves to other scholars, colleagues, to apply for a position, to reputable publishers, grant foundations, or say for example, in a court of law. Those people are looking for genuine creds, not made up lists of things you can claim you did because there's no one to dispute it.

What I often see is a resume or abbreviated CV for on-line purposes, reserving the full document for when its absolutely necessary. I guess ALV didn't get that memo.

And even if it ALV's CV was actually organized and written correctly, there's no excuse for lying on your CV!

Hope someone can find out what was happening in chambers this morning.....KCL....let us know if you hear.

She may have installed a key logger on his computer and was able to access all of his passwords that way.

I wonder if JM's computer forensic expert listed for rebuttal wil tell us that. Wouldn't that be something?

And if he does, I wonder why it's rebuttal evidence and not presented during cross.

maybe because of those diary entries about sharing passowrds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member