trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #126

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds like the DT have gone back to wearing the same colour again. Great idea guys .You look fabulous :seeya::seeya:

Better make a bathroom run, get some snacks! It's gonna be EPIC today, I can just feel it!

By the way...What's the deal with all the SALMON COMMENTS from the WildAboutTrial Feed?

Wow!!!

9:25

Lissette Martinez@martinezliss

I can see DV expert in a small room next to courtroom getting her neck rubbed by someone, preparing for cross #JodiArias

Throw the mouth guard in and ring the bell !

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

OMG I am so frushtrated....

I got a new Samsung Galaxy SIII phone - $500 damn phone and I cannot make it live stream. WTH. I am connected with my wifi - but wildabouttrial will not play and now my AZcentral and AZFamily won't either.

HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I think her only option is to show attitude--she testified to lies about Travis and called him a perpetrator. She can't just say "I was wrong"--she's going to have to act like she believes her own opinion, so she'll be defensive, esp. when Juan describes batterer behavior and terrorism that Jodi did & she has to agree with it.
I was thinking when handed contrary evidence, she may say they were BOTH wrong, but Travis was worse??? I really can't see any way out of this mess she got herself into.
Such a shame - smiley face. lol

I too have the pet hair issue. I sweep when the dust and hair turn into big nests.

We're heading into warmer weather and my two fur babies are starting to shed. I have to vacuum every other day and the bucket in my dyson is a dirty mess every time.

Carry on.... :)

Mel

Wow!!!

I can see DV expert in a small room next to courtroom getting her neck rubbed by someone, preparing for cross #JodiArias

Why does that make me nauseated?

Wow!!!

Maybe she had better put on a suit of armor ?

Anyone hear when we might have access to the entire JA parents interviews with the master detective?

I have all ceramic tile, live on a lake in Texas where the wind always blows, the cat in my profile pic, a dog that sheds non-stop, and a hubby who takes "wipe your feet!!!!!!!" as merely a suggestion. I gave up trying to keep it clean, and just sweep when it starts to annoy me.

Try a leaf blower. Bound to get rid of a number of annoying soil makers. Hubby may actually think it's a great idea and take over. :floorlaugh:

OMG I am so frushtrated....

I got a new Samsung Galaxy SIII phone - $500 damn phone and I cannot make it live stream. WTH. I am connected with my wifi - but wildabouttrial will not play and now my AZcentral and AZFamily won't either.

HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Try wildabouttrials

He will -- he's good at jumping all over the place. Then he may come back to the 7 dwarfs and asking her how old they are!

:floorlaugh:

He will probably come in with their birth certificates. :giggle:

Wow!!!

Alice-Brady-bunch-300x226.jpg

Wow!!!

this reminds me of a boxing match between rounds. they should have a bucket for her to spit into and kneel in front of her saying 'you can do it, alyce!!!!'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper