trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #126

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
and accounted for.

Spent many hours this am catching up by reading the WHOLE weekend thread, lol.

Let's go...

Since I live in the land of never ending dust storms, there's no such thing as a clean house.

I have all ceramic tile, live on a lake in Texas where the wind always blows, the cat in my profile pic, a dog that sheds non-stop, and a hubby who takes "wipe your feet!!!!!!!" as merely a suggestion. I gave up trying to keep it clean, and just sweep when it starts to annoy me.

JM's opening remarks to ALV.............

Have you had the opportunity to review Snow White and the seven dwarfs......?

And is it your opinion that Ms. Arias is Snow White and if so who in your opinion is her prince charming?

Just kidding.......

I am at the local StarBucks w my macbook because I had to go to the bank and the post office this morning---so I rushed to do those errands and pulled over at the starbucks so I wouldn't miss any AlyceInJuanderland , in case they started on time. :giggle:

Same here
iPhone,ipad,laptop
Coffee and redy

If the Judge dresses down ALV on her inappropriate behavior on camera today I may pee my pants. Just warning you I say to my chair.

Rest your head on your hand and smile as a signal to all of us it has in fact occurred.

That was definitely my favorite moment from Thursday.

My favorite Juanbit was this gem, fired IMMEDIATELY

ALV (starting to crack) I would just like you to talk to me the way that I talk to you....

JM WOULD THAT AFFECT YOUR ANSWER, MA'AM? .... DOES THE WAY THE PROSECUTOR ASKS THE QUESTION MAKE A DIFFERENCE IN YOUR ANSWER?

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
Mike B the court reporter is here today in his ravishing purple top. Jodi's family just let in now. #JodiArias

For all you MIKE lovers. lol

It is his color. Thanks for the update.

Rest your head on your hand and smile as a signal to all of us it has in fact occurred.

I will but you can't see me as I'm at home for the morning lol ;)

I'm going down for the afternoon session.

Has it been confirmed that ALV's seminars were cancelled?

I just think the one that was scheduled yesterday was canceled & the organizers said it was canceled by ALV herself due to having too much scheduled or something like that. This was posted on the FB support page

My hope today, good thoughts and things for Travis loved ones and friends. O and Juan, rock on my man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper