trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #126

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've already decided today is a No Work Day. I probably could have done something for the first three hours but then I would have missed out on WS. I have priorities.
Texas 10 grade English Comp papers started, and I'm not even through my practice sets. All the other scorers are getting so far ahead of me.
SOMEBODY CHAIN ME TO MY DESK. :peace:

hope the jury had their Wheaties this morning! Gonna be a hoppn' day!

She knew ALL of his personal information, almost as well as he did. What she didn't know, she could have gotten by deceiving him, his family, his friends, his financial institutions, etc.

He may have kept userid/password info in a certain place. If so, you can be sure she knew where that was.

JA was also buddying up to his friends like the Freemans who even continued to visit her in jail.

I'M HERE - Am I late???? How long until Juan time??
OMG - I lost track of time!!
Hi everybody!!! Are we ready?????

We have seal but Judge Sherry is still busy with other cases. Take a deep breath :)

Since I live in the land of never ending dust storms, there's no such thing as a clean house.

Ditto on the snappy name! Just curious, what is your avitar doing? Is it JA demonstrating her stabbing motions?
well I think it is a headbanger flashing that rock on sign, Im too new to pick my own avatar, or I have not figured it out yet, cuz I was looking for a snowhite avatar of course, lol.

I am at the local StarBucks w my macbook because I had to go to the bank and the post office this morning---so I rushed to do those errands and pulled over at the starbucks so I wouldn't miss any AlyceInJuanderland , in case they started on time. :giggle:

Enjoy a strawberry frapp or just knowing you can have one any time you like unlike JA.

She will portray herself a victim of Juan . Moo

I hope she is all prepared for JM's Snow White questions and he doesn't even mention it. That would be hilarious. jmo

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1h
@azmatthews I still stick to my 9:45 estimated start time. All cases are done but spectators are not here, nor is Jodi's family.

I know Juan will be Juan, but I'm really anxious to see if ALV will still have ATTITUDE.
What do you guys think?

Will we see a delay in starting today?

Almost without a doubt lol! It's 09:31h in AZ as I type!! Such a nice State seal though. I have it burned into my brain!

atthelake

popsicle said yesterday that family said what are you going to do when the trial is over and popsicle said there are two more coming up. popsicle, will you be following Andrea Sneiderman?

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2
To me, the lack of injuries Arias suffered as she murdered Travis shows that even when he is being murdered, Travis did not have it in him to hurt Arias to save his own life. (Quote from WS Member-Thurston)

Yes, will you??
I myself don't know if I have the energy to follow another trial.

Good morning everyone. As usual I'm right on time and court....well is not. :banghead:

I hope Juan just skips over the whole Snow White theme and moves on to something else to throw Alyce off.

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
The judge is done with other cases, the spectator section is empty and Jodi's family is not here yet. I estimate 9:45 start time #JodiArias

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member