trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #126

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone having problems loading azfamily on ustream?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Typical...Didn't figure this judge could EVER start trial on time for once. More wasteful use of the taxpayers of Arizona's money. Cha-Ching...Cha-Ching...Cha-Ching.

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Mike B the court reporter is here today in his ravishing purple top. Jodi's family just let in now

well I think it is a headbanger flashing that rock on sign, Im too new to pick my own avatar, or I have not figured it out yet, cuz I was looking for a snowhite avatar of course, lol.

Well, you're better than me, I've been here since the CA trial and I've never bothered to pick me an avatar. Think about it, just never do it.

I know Juan will be Juan, but I'm really anxious to see if ALV will still have ATTITUDE.
What do you guys think?

That's a tough one. You've got to wonder if she's been a bit humbled by her "press" this past weekend.

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1h
@azmatthews I still stick to my 9:45 estimated start time. All cases are done but spectators are not here, nor is Jodi's family.

lolol
The judge has trained everyone to expect to not start on time so no one is there when she is ready. :floorlaugh:

Mike B the court reporter is here today in his ravishing purple top. Jodi's family just let in now. #JodiArias

For all you MIKE lovers. lol

It was already showing last Thursday ;)
And just so y'all know . . . I've got my hat marinading. I had high hopes for ALV; but looks like I'll be having sombrero fricassee for dinner, if not lunch.

I'm going for the afternoon guys. I may be on one of the pm shows reporting on this alv issue ...letcha know.

I know Juan will be Juan, but I'm really anxious to see if ALV will still have ATTITUDE.
What do you guys think?

I think her only option is to show attitude--she testified to lies about Travis and called him a perpetrator. She can't just say "I was wrong"--she's going to have to act like she believes her own opinion, so she'll be defensive, esp. when Juan describes batterer behavior and terrorism that Jodi did & she has to agree with it.

Juan doesn't need to bring up about Alyce approaching Travis's Sister. Like Wendy Murphy said the Defense could have put her up to that and it could be a trap. Better to let the Judge handle it.

It appears it was dealt with on Thursday as JM asked the Judge to meet about the matter and the Judge said they could meet in the back hall. JW and JM went back with the Judge and Nurmi stayed behind with Jodi and everyone filed out of the courtroom. Nurmi was at his table when ALV left and was speaking to him. I'm sure Nurmi let her know what was going on and that she should not approach the family. That may be the reason for the Nurmi "hug".

Guess who my daughter literally ran into at the mall this weekend? SA. My daughter said she was at a rack and turned around and they bumped into each other. She said SA apologized to her. My daughter then grabbed her friend and asked her if she knew who it was. Her friends mouth dropped. My daughter said she was going to take a picture of her on her phone but decided against it. She said it would have been too obvious. I told her she should have waited until she got out of the store and took it from a distance. Oh well. Hindsight and all that.

Spectators are being let in now. No sign of juror 5 yet. #JodiArias

Has it been confirmed that ALV's seminars were cancelled?

If the Judge dresses down ALV on her inappropriate behavior on camera today I may pee my pants. Just warning you I say to my chair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BurgoPI