trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #126

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm so late - is someone doing the WAT tweets?

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
Upon further inspection of Nurmi's ugly tie I see a few streaks of salmon in there for good measure. #JodiArias
3 favorites Expand ReplyRetweetFavorite· 3 favorites 2m WildAboutTrial
@WildAboutTrial

Juan speaks with Travis' family as we wait. They whisper and smile. #JodiArias
1 Retweet 1 favorite Expand ReplyRetweetFavorite· 1 Retweet 1 favorite 5m WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

The TV this morning, read a few of the texts that Travis wrote to Jodi via the information given by Alyce V. However, they said the worse of it cannot be read on TV because it's so vile.

They read she was told she was similar to Satan, and all other rather horrendous things to tell someone. Is there a link that would give me the missing texts, i.e. the ones read in the courtroom but cannot be put on TV because they are too graphic and too demeaning?

Where would I find this thread/link with this information?

Just goes to motive. And Jodi proved she's like Satan. He was telling it like it is.

No Snow Whites! :nono:

Oh, bummer. This is my friend. Her name is Snow White. I'll just let her know that you said she isn't welcome here. :sigh:

k3x6z5.png

Finally Monday morning!! GM, everyone!

Prayers for JM, Travis' family, and Travis!

originally posted by Truth Detector :

unless Travis discovered the keylogger and deleted it prior to his murder, either way, that's how she got his passwords, why,, oh why, would Travis EVER give out his personal passwords when he KNOWS she is a stalker and he wants to get her out of his life? that's the last thing ANY singe guy would ever do!

She knew ALL of his personal information, almost as well as he did. What she didn't know, she could have gotten by deceiving him, his family, his friends, his financial institutions, etc.

He may have kept userid/password info in a certain place. If so, you can be sure she knew where that was.

'Mornin', y'all :grouphug:

Onward toward Justice for Travis!

I had a horrible thought this morning. There was a ten day break between the end of the state's case and the start of the defense. Do you all think there will be a lag before rebuttal? :what:

Eewwww that is a horrible thought. I say no way though. JM will be ready.

So you have one of those houses, too? Mine gets messed up almost immediately after I clean.:floorlaugh:

My dh refers to my cleaning system as "the Paul Revere method", named in honor of my hanging up the phone and running through our house 30 yrs. ago yelling, "Delores is coming, Delores is coming!!!"

macbook, ipad, iphone, coffee, and something to smoke.

good morning y'all! gonna go ahead and stretch cause sometimes i get so excited about juanderful starts hitting it home, im scared i might pull a muscle.

I am at the local StarBucks w my macbook because I had to go to the bank and the post office this morning---so I rushed to do those errands and pulled over at the starbucks so I wouldn't miss any AlyceInJuanderland , in case they started on time. :giggle:

Haven't been on WS much since Wednesday - tried to catch up through the court observer's thread.

Let's get ready to rumble. Go Juan!

It's good to be back with those seeking justice. :smile:

Nothing personal? How can it not be personal? She said it was her professional opinion how much more personal can you get?

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Juan speaks with Travis' family as we wait. They whisper and smile. #JodiArias

My dh refers to my cleaning system as "the Paul Revere method", named in honor of my hanging up the phone and running through our house 30 yrs. ago yelling, "Delores is coming, Delores is coming!!!"

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Gooooooooood morning vietJuan!

Hope everyone is ready to get this thing on. The battle of Ego vs Justice.

I do believe the human being on the stand today out egos Gus Searcy and even Gus #2. SHE made a complete mockery of the courtroom on Thursday and I have a big feeling she does not think so. She thinks she is smart, can out wit Juan and takes him for a fool. The big powerful man that he is. Whelp he's in her rear view mirror now so she better put the pedal to the metal and think fast about her $estimoney.

This is going to be exciting :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member