trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #126

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something tells me alyce will come in with attitude today.

Happy Monday, everyone!! You don't usually hear happy about a Monday. But today is no ordinary Monday - it's Juanday! I'm so excited - justice for Travis!!

originally posted by Truth Detector :
This would have been easily confirmed by LE unless she took the time to uninstall it, in which case that activity would have been logged and confirmed as well.

unless Travis discovered the keylogger and deleted it prior to his murder, either way, that's how she got his passwords, why,, oh why, would Travis EVER give out his personal passwords when he KNOWS she is a stalker and he wants to get her out of his life? that's the last thing ANY singe guy would ever do!

Yeah and if it's anything like my house - it will be dirty again like 10 mins later - so there's really no reason to clean in a timely fashion unless it's something that will attract vermin - that's high priority.

So you have one of those houses, too? Mine gets messed up almost immediately after I clean.:floorlaugh:

Hello all! Unable to catch up on the thread today.

Justice for Travis! Good vibes for our wonderful prosecutor!

Can't wait!!!

What an idiot panel was just on HLN. One watched 10 minutes out of ALV's presentation and declared it wasn't what Juan M. thought it was. Then another made an incredibly stupid statement that I won't even repeat here. HLN is doing a horrible job covering this. They have people on talking about it that don't know the first thing about the case.

You will also note that these lawyers etc. all say Juan is this or that wnen he is questioning someone but when he does get the truth out they all switch and say he's good at what he's doing.
Best to just ignore these moroons.
I would rather have a lawyer with Juan's experience than any of these talking heads all put together.
I'm sure they all wish they had the skills Juan has--If they are so good themselves what are they on HLN for--I guess they have no clients or they would be busy and not have time to appear on HLN.
I personally like the way Juan does his questioning and he's not in this trial to be in a popularity contest.

Thanks for the welcome y'all, love reading here, decided to make my presence known finally.

Ditto on the snappy name! Just curious, what is your avitar doing? Is it JA demonstrating her stabbing motions?

The lurker has 'outed'! :lurk:

:greetings::wagon::welcome::Welcome1::welcome4:

Yes it was me...........scary writing immortal words on WS for all to read, including the defense, who I notice reads here due to comments/outfit changes/<mod snip> molesting on the stand..... that was funny.

I haven't even bothered to clean up all the cat blood in my office.

And now when the DT try and use that as an excuse in court, we'll know where its come from. Who knew Travis even had a cat? :banghead: Of course I had to say cat because I don't want anything bad happening to poor Naps.

Something tells me alyce will come in with attitude today.

I bet in her kiddiepack, er backpack, she has a Cosco size tub of Tums, a large prescript bottle of Xanax and some depends and some saniwipes (for her sweaty hands)....after watching Snow White all weekend.

WildAboutTrial &#8207;@WildAboutTrial 1h
@SheilaNJ Judge just warned the lawyers who she is talking with that trial will begin at 9:30. let's cross our fingers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vaehj