trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #126

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Grab a blanket or a few towels and throw them in the washer. That's what I just did! Hey... it's still a full load of washing so it still counts!

I like the way you think.

I'm working today, in fact just leaving :(. I will be checking in here as often as possible and I'm very sure you will all keep me fully in the loop! I'm counting on ya :)

Originally Posted by Schuby
Someone convince me to get off my duff and spend at least the next 30 minutes on housework.

Housework can wait, it'll just get dirty again so why sacrifice valuable JM time?

Howdy everybody. My motto for today is

YOU WANNA SPAR WITH ME?????????

Good Monday to All.

We are almost there.
WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Juan just arrived, I was right with my forecast, he has on dark gray and blue tie. What do I win? He's plugging in his Bose Radio #JodiArias

Oh goody! We are going to have some of his juanderful audio snips! :great:

Someone convince me to get off my duff and spend at least the next 30 minutes on housework.

I have my lap top set up and ready to carry around all day. Cleaning out closets today. Hopefully my husband does not need help cutting down any tree branches until lunch break.

Lol, I was just thinking that.. Kids finally back at school (Thank you God!! 4 and 5 and weekends are an endless blur of activity) I soo just want to relax on my couch and wait for the trial to start but the house needs some work badly! Maybe I'll just do a quick 30 min cleanup then I'll be guilt free and able to spend the rest of the afternoon in juanderland ;)

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 4m

Juan just arrived, I was right with my forecast, he has on dark gray and blue tie. What do I win? He's plugging in his Bose Radio

Booo. I was wrong.

I read a post claiming that the defense added a new witness to the list. Please let that not be true. Is it?

I haven't even bothered to clean up all the cat blood in my office.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste