trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #126

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What an idiot panel was just on HLN. One watched 10 minutes out of ALV's presentation and declared it wasn't what Juan M. thought it was. Then another made an incredibly stupid statement that I won't even repeat here. HLN is doing a horrible job covering this. They have people on talking about it that don't know the first thing about the case.

Can anyone tell me how to watch a split screen of the trial? :peace:

Hello to everyone in amazing Juanderland!! :razz:

:guitar::guitar:...Hi-Ho...Hi-Ho....it's off to court we go....!

Dear Schuby:

Could you kindly rise from your seated position, secure a can of Pledge and dust rag, and hit up the area in and around your entertainment center in an attempt to minimize the dust particles from forming on the television screen so that you may enjoy today's airing of the Arias trial?

Thank you in advance.

- Connie Vincer

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

LOL!

Here is a link to a good story of a man that had a stalker just like Jodie but he lived to tell about it.
This is a very good read for anyone.
I will post the link but if it doesn't take you directly there copy and paste the link into any search bar and it will come up.

http://.blogspot.ca/2013/03/jodi-arias-charming-lying-murdering.html

Genene Jones is coming up for parole. She should of received the death penalty. She is a serial baby killer.

I wonder if they will mention ALV approaching Travis sister? I would love her to get a good public dress down for that.

That needs to go unmentioned. It was a ploy to "apologize" for saying TA was not a victim, and that's what the defense wants the jury to know. JMO

Can anyone tell me how to watch a split screen of the trial? :peace:

Hello to everyone in amazing Juanderland!! :razz:

on thursday cnn and abc15.com did it, so im sure they will again today

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

Judge Sherry listens intently and is always very fair as the inmate is weeping and explaining his wrong ways before sentencing.

Another trial. Inmate has cancer.

is it safe to say that watching jm is the new *advertiser censored*

Thanks for the welcome y'all, love reading here, decided to make my presence known finally.

Good Monday to All.

We are almost there.
WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Juan just arrived, I was right with my forecast, he has on dark gray and blue tie. What do I win? He's plugging in his Bose Radio #JodiArias

Someone convince me to get off my duff and spend at least the next 30 minutes on housework.

Grab a blanket or a few towels and throw them in the washer. That's what I just did! Hey... it's still a full load of washing so it still counts!

Does anyone think ALv will be on the stand longer than Dr Samuels?

I've read a few posters say that Mr Martinez should back off ALv. I want to be on the record saying I hope he doesn't. The reason his intense demeanor works for me is because I have never felt that his anger (for lack of a better word) is directed at the person but rather at the bullchit that person is shoveling at him and by extension the jury.

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 1m

Judge Sherry listens intently and is always very fair as the inmate is weeping and explaining his wrong ways before sentencing.

Another trial. Inmate has cancer.

Cancer sucks but...

Gotta go to work! :sigh: Please take lots of notes and a few screen caps if possible. I hate this time difference. I miss all the important stuff when it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sarahburhouse