trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #126

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just hanging out . . . . hoping I will be able to keep up with "gist" of the court proceedings today . . . JM talks so fast and skips around so much - he completely wears me out! (I can just imagine what actual court reporters would do if they had to transcribe his every word!)

I should have KNOWN we were going to start late and just gone home. Now I asm sitting in Starbuck w/ my laptop, on my second coffee, and getting impatient and anxious...

working on that gold card???? :seeya:

Does anyone have court yet?

I was on Wild but it is not going to work apparently...

What is working? Any lifestreams?

Read on AZ Central website that they are having Dust Storms in Phoenix area - might be adding to transmission problems for some video outlets.

I didn't read it in KKL's court room observations...

But I heard WAY more laughter than those 2 that were caught on camera.

I would find it hard to believe that almost the entire spectator section at least let out some sort of noise.

I mean, what defendant says to the prosecutor "Are you mad at me?"

That definitely wasn't 2 people who burst out laughing.

Somethings up if all the players are in Chambers. Who is sick, not well or WHAT??? I do not like this at all....Half and hour late, wasting more and more of the Taxpayers money. This is REALLY starting to make my blood boil. UGH!!!!

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Jodi was just brought in, she heads to chambers. She has white top and tan pants on. #JodiArias

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MEvHzx-nal0"]"Let's Get Ready To Rumble" Phrase From Rocky VI - YouTube[/ame]

You know the DT is giving reason after reason after pathetic reason why the Judge should declare a Mistrial. My BS meter is very hinky today...

Az family is working fine for me. I have seal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tammy Bear ‏@Tammybaby65 2m

Ha ha ha ha ha "@CdnBeachBum: “@Cathi_I: Trial is delayed as the bailiff is finding booster seats for the dwarfs #jodiarias” lol good one"

:laughcry:

My husband has been mirroring Juan around the house for weeks now...kinda funny.

"Do you want Spaghetti for dinner tonight...YES or NO?"

"You're watching the trial today....RIGHT?"

lmao. I wish I had some friends who watched the trial, id pull that too! :floorlaugh: I tried with the "do you want to spar" and it didn't go over as well. only I was laughing :floorlaugh:

Has the killer made her entrance yet??

eta, just saw another post answering

my parents were always notoriously late when I was growing up. as an adult, I am ALWAYS early. I hate hate hate being late anywhere!

I am so with you on that--- i am always early and i hate hate hate hate and double hate people being late

I should have KNOWN we were going to start late and just gone home. Now I asm sitting in Starbuck w/ my laptop, on my second coffee, and getting impatient and anxious...

Time for decaf.... :blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member