trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #126

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the Judge is giving ALV "what for" in chambers for the courtroom incident last week involving Travis' sister. I hope so.

What's the hold up? Is Nurmi in chambers asking for a mistrial again?

OK...this is hilarious and I had to share! My hubby was totally annoyed at the beginning of this trial. He wouldn't watch it.

He just called me to say that he is on his way home. He's going to work from home the rest of the day. LOL

Just FYI, he's been talking about Juan's cross all weekend! :D

My hubby was making fun of me about the trial. He told my coworker "she's obsessed with watching that trial". Two days later, I got home to find him glued in front of the tv. Watching the trial on HLN. :floorlaugh:

I'm having trouble typing today - my fingers are so stiff, but I'll enjoy reading you guys.
I just love that we're doing this together. Prayers for Juan and the Alexanders.

Yes. There are people out there that DO knit things out of cat hair. I think I saw that on the Daily Show sometime. They take the fur & spin it into yarn.

I've always wondered whether new cat hair grows at the same time it falls out. With the amount that falls out on a regular basis, I would think they'd be bald.

Sliding a little late...well not late for court but you kwim...

Lets get this thing moving! Is there court on Thursday? That is the next day I can watch...

I just want rebuttal to start..

Kelly

Is that AZ? Who's prosecuting?

Atlanta, Dekalb County. Robert James is the prosecutor. He is very, very easy on the eyes and a fantastic prosecutor. See if youtube has his closing arguments in the Hemy Neuman trial. They were epic.

GOOD!

Finally the judge is taking some control of that room. Maybe they can side eye Jodi's family and ALV's friends while they read them as those are the ones who needed them read to the most. There are spectators from here who attended who DID NOT laugh and did not find her funny.

Only Jodie supporters laughed? All others have respect.

OMG I am so frushtrated....

I got a new Samsung Galaxy SIII phone - $500 damn phone and I cannot make it live stream. WTH. I am connected with my wifi - but wildabouttrial will not play and now my AZcentral and AZFamily won't either.

HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FROM WILDABOUTTRIAL Due to technical issues, our mobile stream currently unavailable. We apologize for the inconvenience.

I'm glad to see that we are on time as usual...............................:floorlaugh:

Atlanta, Dekalb County. Robert James is the prosecutor. He is very, very easy on the eyes and a fantastic prosecutor. See if youtube has his closing arguments in the Hemy Neuman trial. They were epic.

Where was Newman from not az?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member