trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #126

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They're showing videos of Travis on HLN right now and talking to his siblings. Wow this is emotional.

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial
Valerie calls Juan and Flores back to chambers. Alyce is here in teal green with black. #JodiArias
Valerie calls Juan and Flores back to chambers. Alyce is here in teal green with black. #JodiArias

We're heading into warmer weather and my two fur babies are starting to shed. I have to vacuum every other day and the bucket in my dyson is a dirty mess every time.

Carry on.... :)

Mel

My fur baby gets brushed a lot, but I still wake up with fur up my nose....

I use the dryer to remove hair from clothes, blankets, etc. However, perhaps we can all send pet hair to JA so that she can knit things to wile time away waiting for the needle.

Good Idea! I have dog hair, cat hair, horse hair and how about some chicken feathers?

I have cramps BAD today so the Defense better NOT pull any of their stunts today! Otherwise there might be a chair through my TV today! LETS GO! Between the Hot Flashes and the mood swings, I have NO patience for people NOT being PROMPT!!! Just saying....:)

I'm so tired of the hurry up and wait game with this trial.

Vanessa Butler ‏@vanessajbutler 52s
Now what! Everyoen is in chambers with judge. #jodiarias

I think the witness practiced her defense of her Snow White thing... And Juan's gonna start sonewhere else! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Geez always late, my daughter used to be late to all family gatherings, we FINALY had to tell her bring the dessert lol

Oh my gosh! After my SIL - and the appetizer - was 45 minutes late to dinner, we told her the same thing. :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh:

I still have the seal ...am I missing anything or are we LAAATE again?

Jodi Arias Trial: April 8, 2013

9:45

Lissette Martinez@martinezliss

court staff tell spectators if they laugh or show any type of emotion they will be kicked out #JodiArias stems from last week's outburst

9:43

spectators getting their rules read by court staff #JodiArias

Well DUH! They should have been kicked out last week! :gavel:

Wow!!!
9:25

I can see DV expert in a small room next to courtroom getting her neck rubbed by someone, preparing for cross #JodiArias

Yep! And Look....there's Juan.... running up the courthouse escalator steps...theme from Rocky's playing over the sound system!! :great: :great:

I have kindle fire...and there is a streaming app....

WHY are Juan and Flores being called into chambers? Oh oH....

Jodi Arias Trial: April 8, 2013

9:45

court staff tell spectators if they laugh or show any type of emotion they will be kicked out #JodiArias stems from last week's outburst

9:43

spectators getting their rules read by court staff #JodiArias

GOOD!

Finally the judge is taking some control of that room. Maybe they can side eye Jodi's family and ALV's friends while they read them as those are the ones who needed them read to the most. There are spectators from here who attended who DID NOT laugh and did not find her funny.

Taht is what the Judge should have done on Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
faithfülly