Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lissette Martinez@martinezliss

everyone in chambers with judge #JodiArias

Geez always late, my daughter used to be late to all family gatherings, we FINALY had to tell her bring the dessert lol

my parents were always notoriously late when I was growing up. as an adult, I am ALWAYS early. I hate hate hate being late anywhere!

Lissette Martinez@martinezliss

court staff tell spectators if they laugh or show any type of emotion they will be kicked out #JodiArias stems from last week's outburst

I can't believe she's just saying this now after 4 months of JA's family laughing and carrying on.

OMG I am so frushtrated....

I got a new Samsung Galaxy SIII phone - $500 damn phone and I cannot make it live stream. WTH. I am connected with my wifi - but wildabouttrial will not play and now my AZcentral and AZFamily won't either.

HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

It could be due to flash player - Adobe won't support Android applications anymore - if a website uses flash player you're out of luck.

Found that out the hard way, got a new Kindle Fire HD and it's the same thing - can't download flash player.

does everyone else have the court seal? I wasnt sure if mine had froze up or if we are still waiting...

It's a damp, dark, dreary day in the "D". I need Juan to turn up the heat!

I got a new Samsung Galaxy SIII phone - $500 damn phone and I cannot make it live stream. WTH. I am connected with my wifi - but wildabouttrial will not play and now my AZcentral and AZFamily won't either.

I had this happen and went to the store - they took out my battery and reloaded it and it worked. Hope this helps.

Let's get on with it!! As if the weekend of waiting wasn't long enough....

I have no patience.

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Valerie calls Juan and Flores back to chambers. Alyce is here in teal green with black. #JodiArias

Makes me cry to see how happy and bubbly travis was! They showed Tanisha and her brother.

Here's how I handle it (white tile, 2 fluffy dogs). I wait until it all accumulates against the baseboards, then put on fuzzy socks. I then drag my foot along the baseboard, and.... magic!

How clever! I don't need to wear fuzzy socks, the hair and stuff has no problem jumping onto my clothes by itself.

Here's how I handle it (white tile, 2 fluffy dogs). I wait until it all accumulates against the baseboards, then put on fuzzy socks. I then drag my foot along the baseboard, and.... magic!

Ha ha!!!!! What do you do with the socks afterward?

Android phone, needs Flash installed. Follow these instructions:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLjLbm_nBU8&feature=youtu.be

If you can't watch that, yell, and I'll type it out.

I forgot about the in chambers part that takes up quite a bit of time. I thought we were going to start!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member