trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #126

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
court staff tell spectators if they laugh or show any type of emotion they will be kicked out #JodiArias stems from last week's outburst

Geez always late, my daughter used to be late to all family gatherings, we FINALY had to tell her bring the dessert lol

If the Judge dresses down ALV on her inappropriate behavior on camera today I may pee my pants. Just warning you I say to my chair.

Sounds like the DT have gone back to wearing the same colour again. Great idea guys .You look fabulous :seeya::seeya:

Didn't sleep well Soo sleepy. Come on Jaun WAKE ME UP:rocker: I know some of you ladies would rather he put you to sleep:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

OMG I am so frushtrated....

I got a new Samsung Galaxy SIII phone - $500 damn phone and I cannot make it live stream. WTH. I am connected with my wifi - but wildabouttrial will not play and now my AZcentral and AZFamily won't either.

HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

OT...I just recently got that phone too. :)
I was able to watch AZcentral on it....so it is maybe a carrier or signal issue, not a phone issue.

Come on

LetsGo788.gif

Wow!!!

9:25

Lissette Martinez@martinezliss

I can see DV expert in a small room next to courtroom getting her neck rubbed by someone, preparing for cross #JodiArias

:floorlaugh:
At least she knows she has to prepare for this cross like Rocky Balboa. I see some sweaty person whispering in her ear (a.k.a. Nurmi) "don't let em get to ya. He's just a state hired chump. He has nuthin in ya. Get in there an fight like ya never fought in ya life."

And there sits Juan, snacking on his "It's your fog!" M&Ms.

:floorlaugh:

I got a new Samsung Galaxy SIII phone - $500 damn phone and I cannot make it live stream. WTH. I am connected with my wifi - but wildabouttrial will not play and now my AZcentral and AZFamily won't either.

Hi. Download the Ustream app and type in Azfamily and it works great. As family never worked for me until someone suggested Ustream. Only took a minute and works great. Good luck. :seeya:

Jodi Arias Trial: April 8, 2013

9:45

court staff tell spectators if they laugh or show any type of emotion they will be kicked out #JodiArias stems from last week's outburst

9:43

spectators getting their rules read by court staff #JodiArias

I use the dryer to remove hair from clothes, blankets, etc. However, perhaps we can all send pet hair to JA so that she can knit things to wile time away waiting for the needle.

No way. I'd never let her touch one of Boycie's angelic hairs. :what:

:woohoo:Here!
lets this party started!!!!
:loveyou::okay:

I know wild about trial says there's no mobile stream due to "technical issues" :(

I'll have a quick look and see if I can find a mobile stream that's working

http://www.abc15.com/generic/news/region_phoenix_metro/central_phoenix/Jodi-Arias-trial-Live-video-

If u can play flash this link may work

You have to download a live stream app I think ?

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I did - Ustream and all last week it worked beautifully. Today...NADA. OMG. I just may have to break rules and stream on work computer.....

I am like a crack addict.

I use the dryer to remove hair from clothes, blankets, etc. However, perhaps we can all send pet hair to JA so that she can knit things to wile time away waiting for the needle.

Yes. There are people out there that DO knit things out of cat hair. I think I saw that on the Daily Show sometime. They take the fur & spin it into yarn.

What time is lunch, and how long is it usually? I haven't watched much live coverage lately and I need to plan on picking my kiddo up at 12 and being home in time for the afternoon session!

They usually take lunch at 3pm-4:30pm EST which is 12-1:30pm AZ time I believe.

Rose
Seriously? If so wow someone complained! DIDNT fall on deaf ears.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member