Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
B]
I dont' know about the rest of you, but I'm just going to go ahead and put a towel in my chair right now.

These work better....:floorlaugh:

damn..now im hungry .. come on!! box of fiber one brownies will be gone in an hour.

She said "Nothing personal".

Seriously - that is what ALV said to Travis' sister - really ?

After what, 5 or 6 days of trashing a man she didn't know, didn't interview, just read some texts and emails from and decided he was a very bad fellow and she says "nothing personal" You have got to be kidding me. Sorry, but there is little doubt in my mind were it me, she would have needed help to get up from the floor and it darn well would have been deserved. Unfreakingbelievable. :furious:

It's a damp, dark, dreary day in the "D". I need Juan to turn up the heat!

I'm sending our sunny day a little SSW. Should be there by morning recess AZ time. :seeya:

I can just hear Nurmi in there asking for a mistrial because HIS witness spoke to Sam. That's about his speed.

At one point, someone had (in their signature, possibly) links to places to watch the trial via iPad, and now I can't find it. If anyone can point me in that direction, I'd be grateful. TIA

I use WPTV, just google jodi Aria live stream. Works good on I pad and they have an alternate link for tablets if you need it.

I've heard of that case,but don't know anything much about it,when is it supposed to take place?

That trial will be very interesting also. Andrea Sniderman behaved weird on and off the stand. She's another sociopath. I'm on the fence on following that case. When does it start?
Maybe I have time to regroup, will it be televised?

Just checking in as we wait! I will be very interested in ALV's particular 'tude today.

I feel sorry for the Jury but have you seen Judge Stevens docket? She has multiples cases every morning from 08:30. This isn't the only capital case she is dealing with at the moment, plus she has other cases too. http://www.superiorcourt.maricopa.gov/docket/calendar/calList.asp?ID=3604&startdate=4/8/2013&length=7

You would think a death penalty trial would take priority over other trials - at least assign them all over to another judge so she can concentrate on this one and get it over with faster.

*sitting here thinking about the things im putting off for this trial and watching the seal like boiled water. do I get up and do some things? keep sitting here?*

ugh. first world problems....

ETA. double ugh. I actually planned my day around when the trial would start and the regular recess time. now its all thrown off. what to do....what to do....

You've been eating that all through the weekend, huh? Lol. I've never had one. I want to soon! My snack of the month is coffee ice cream.

When my hubby once brought home coffee ice cream I told him that was safe because I didn't like that flavor....and, later, told him it wasn't so bad, with nearly empty carton in freezer. :blushing:

Yes, katydid and JusticeJunkie, shortly ALaV will seat her considerable heft & attitude, breaking out her surge protector, her voice modulation dial and her carpenter's level. She will keep a squint on that bubble to insure the almighty balance of power doesn't tilt the wrong way. Her many lessons in adult dynamics have built a resource she applies in her own battles with The Other, both the weak and the formidable. We will see her in full (if deceptive) armor. Let the contest begin!

I thought after this weekend ALV would just bend and directly answer JM's questions as truthful as she could. She has nothing to lose by being truthful as she did the best she could for defense. ALV must know she is fighting a losing battle. If she can't see Travis as a victim in this relationship is shows just how slanted her opinions of men are.

Juuuuaaaannnnn! Hurry up and get on the screen, topics have turned into poop. I think we need you!

j/k

Actually the stories are quite cute. :lol:

So much for the early start!! Whats the point of asking the jurors if they can come in early? Court never starts then!!

damn..now im hungry .. come on!! box of fiber one brownies will be gone in an hour.

Go easy on those Fiber Ones. You don't want to spend half the day in the bathroom now do you? lol. Regular brownies are safer if you want to watch this trial uninterrupted. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member