Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

10:15 and we are still waiting. The sound of heavy pounding on the keyboard can be heard as @bskoloff creates magic. #JodiArias

So am I!

I should try that tomorrow! :floorlaugh:

We're going to have to set up a subgroup -- Academics Anonymous, or something, so we can work through our issues with this guilty pleasure.

When I think of Jodi as a character in the Snow White story, these images come to mind:

witchapple.jpg

snow_white_and_the_huntsman_ravenna_by_isabel_mr-d52psx9.jpg

*sitting here thinking about the things im putting off for this trial and watching the seal like boiled water. do I get up and do some things? keep sitting here?*

ugh. first world problems....

ETA. double ugh. I actually planned my day around when the trial would start and the regular recess time. now its all thrown off. what to do....what to do....

That would be something to ponder, except the ONLY thing that doesn't happen as planned is the START!

Lunch, break, and end all happen as scheduled. No matter what!

You would think a death penalty trial would take priority over other trials - at least assign them all over to another judge so she can concentrate on this one and get it over with faster.

Considering the numerous requests for mistrial, and that they will continue until the end of the trial, and that there are more chances for success as the trial goes on endlessly with an unsequestered jury, you'd think it would be a priority to try to get a DP case tried as quickly as possible.

MOO

Juuuuaaaannnnn! Hurry up and get on the screen, topics have turned into poop. I think we need you!

j/k

Actually the stories are quite cute. :lol:

Hot dogs and poop! :floorlaugh:

Go easy on those Fiber Ones. You don't want to spend half the day in the bathroom now do you? lol. Regular brownies are safer if you want to watch this trial uninterrupted. ;)

Yeah, unless you want to do your own in home imitation of ALV asking for unscheduled potty breaks.

This is so ridiculous. It is 45 minutes past START already. We are probably going right to LUNCH BREAK at this rate. :mad:

Maybe Jodi is in the judges chamber telling the judge if she beats this case she is going to law school to become a judge cause she's good.

Why the delay?
They're in chambers since 09:30h. The gallery has been warned no signs of emotions or outbursts will be tolerated and people will be removed.

Now the total is 928!

Will we break 1,100 again -- and the thread, as well?

It is because we love Juan! Imagine how the jury feels. They must get so bored. But from here on in we should have a lot of Juan. Juanettes are all happy. :blushing:

What really pizzes me off is that you KNOW that no matter how late they start the morning session, they will start LUNCH on time!!!!! :furious:

HLN and their sad props smh

I eat a small bucket a week. A scoop or two a day. :blushing:

I need the energy has the Defense sucks it right out of me.

No that's more Juantum Mechanics and fluctuations in the void that sucks the energy and the iice cream!

Don't trouble yourself to post it, 'kay? :seeya:

My kids finger painted in the backyard some years ago...ugh.

No worries, I've already gotten in trouble with the mods. Wouldn't dream of posting poop pics. PS...my brother used to finger paint in his crib and walls around it. UGH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member