Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously, an hour late starting?
What's going on?

On HLN, they are saying the PROSECUTION said that she put the license plates on upside down to avoid detection.

Is that true? Did the prosecutor lay that out specifically???

Because I find it VERY HARD to believe that's why she had them that way. I just can't believe that. ANYONE driving behind her at ANY point could have called the police about that.

Let alone have ANY sort of public peace officer pulling up behind her at ANY point would have caused her to be pulled over.

And to many people, things like that upside down mean SOS, HELP!!! Flags especially but really, anything upside down that is of legal importance like a license plate is a red flag.

Don't see it happening that way. OTOH, I don't believe for ONE SECOND that it was skateboarders either.

All of this extra BS should be taken care of on FRIDAYS.

Those jurors have probably all been there for an hour already. That's an hour away from their families.

And then it will be a 90 minute break for lunch in an hour/half. This is ridic. I just can't believe the way the judge runs her courtroom - telling the jurors to be there at 9:30 then standing them up.

Like Judge Perry said once: I WILL NOT WAIT FOR YOU TO GET A FILE. Now that man could run a courtroom.

moo

Mel

Oh for goodness sake, I am so ill im about to keel over and ive dragged myseld out of bed for them to be nearly an hour late.

Ill be sleeping by the time we get started

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Same here geez I had to get up early to hookup laptop and get the coffee going.

Judge Stevens should just tell the jury to come in whenever they feel like it!

Judge Stevens asking jury "Does anyone have a problem coming in at 9:30? I see no hands. Ok I was just wondering...just taking a poll!!"

I'm a university professor and I have noticed that I'm getting a little Juan-like with my students. "Did I ask you about Zoroastrian death rituals? Yes or no? No, uh-uh, no guessing anymore!":furious:

BBM: That's very close to Ariastrian death ritual unfortunately.

Gary Edward Jr. ‏@ATXvato 1m
Typical hour on #HLN
32% SunSetter Awning
37% Vaginal Mesh
22 % Catheter
9% Telling us we're not missing a minute of the #JodiArias trial

This is the funniest thing I've seen in awhile. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

HI JUROR #5~!

I am so sure you are with us this morning on your laptop. We all support you here and admire you for graciously handling the manipulation of the defense. You showed that uglier-by-the-day preening defendant that you are not gone. You also made the right choice to stay away from court for the rest of the trial. The desperation of the defense is palpable and who knows what wrongdoing they would try to pin on you!

The defense will still be looking to use you making "public" statements - but they will be looking for a tree in a forest. Go ahead and create an anonymous logon so you can join us and comment.

All you lurkers - now's the time to sign up and lend your voice to ours in favor of justice for victims (and presumption of innocence for victims) --it's free!

Gary Edward Jr. ‏@ATXvato 1m
Typical hour on #HLN
32% SunSetter Awning
37% Vaginal Mesh
22 % Catheter
9% Telling us we're not missing a minute of the #JodiArias trial

dont forget the magic muffin top remover tank top!!!

While we wait, here is a link to KCL's post about what she witnessed last Thursday, when ALV approached Samantha during a break:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=9168432&postcount=679

We don't know what was said. This was also discussed last night on Tricia's True Crime Radio, if you haven't listened yet (or want to listen again while we wait!).

And to the many Guests who are actually members lurking from werk and unable to sign on due to IT policy restrictions... :seeya: All other guests, yes please, join us. We are an amiable bunch. Dive on in!

it can't be anything earth shattering if flores and JM are at the prosecution table, can it? COME ON!!!!!!!!

The minute that woman pops a 'tude I am going to scream in hysterical laughter and start dancing. Mental gymnastics? Bring it on Alyce. Juan can dance that dance. That's why he is the #1 prosecutor and you are having to talk about Snow White on YouTube to make a buck.

I am so glad he knows exactly how to handle her. Watching last Thursday, I was getting all upset and yelling, "don't you talk to him that way!" I felt like an over-protective member of Juan's family. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sara45