trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #126

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously - that is what ALV said to Travis' sister - really ?

After what, 5 or 6 days of trashing a man she didn't know, didn't interview, just read some texts and emails from and decided he was a very bad fellow and she says "nothing personal" You have got to be kidding me. Sorry, but there is little doubt in my mind were it me, she would have needed help to get up from the floor and it darn well would have been deserved. Unfreakingbelievable. :furious:

We really don't know what she said. We can only speculate at this point.

I get the impression court will be cancelled today.:banghead:

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Martinez and Flores sit patiently at their desk. It is extremely quiet in here. A "siri" ding ding is heard from an iPhon

Detective Flores needs and deserves a fan club. :blushing:

Well I was all set for a good time..... I have the travel channel (Favorite cruise shows on ) on TV, a pint of HaagenDaz Rum raisin ice cream, computer tuned to the court feed. All I need is for this court to get going! :furious:

That trial will be very interesting also. Andrea Sniderman behaved weird on and off the stand. She's another sociopath. I'm on the fence on following that case. When does it start?
Maybe I have time to regroup, will it be televised?

Travon Martin (Zimmerman) trial will be televised on HLN in June or July.:twocents:

I didn't look like this 30 min ago :facepalm:

oldlady_zpsbfdbd469.jpeg

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Oh for goodness sake, I am so ill im about to keel over and ive dragged myseld out of bed for them to be nearly an hour late.

Ill be sleeping by the time we get started

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

You should give a member your cell so they can text you when it starts. Could grab a few more hours of sleep during court session!

it can't be anything earth shattering if flores and JM are at the prosecution table, can it? COME ON!!!!!!!!

I think this is how Stevens puts down her foot. Behind closed doors, but giving the DT a serious list of their ethics breaches to date AND the consequences!!!:please:

So nice to hear from newbies who are happy to be here! For all of you lurking . . . we welcome your insight, expertise, talents, hunches, and sleuthing abilities. Main rule is just be respectful and state if it is just your opinion or provide a link to support your theory.

Our main goal is to solve true crimes -

Furthermore - in full disclosure . . . I am not a MOD and I probably do not look like one on TV either. But this is where I like to be when I should be doing other things . . .

Welcome! Sign up and join us.
Wenwe4 is one of the hardest working un-mods ever. :hug:

We're going to have to set up a subgroup -- Academics Anonymous, or something, so we can work through our issues with this guilty pleasure.

No doubt! I'm trying to finish grading essays! :floorlaugh:

I taped JM's cross of JA and watched it in the evening...his eyes bugged out when she said "when he j*zzed in my face"...he has been sold on it since then...lol. It's nice to have him to talk about it with even if his well thought out questions are also sprinkled in with "Where do you get a 300 boob job?" and "You can DO that with pop rocks?"

Afternoon fellow sleuthers! :seeya:

Hahaha.. I have to sneak in on weekends LOL
Actually mine became interested when I happened to have the gawd awful JA nudie pics on the big screen... so so funny he yells "WTH was that?" then it was easy to peek his interest by asking him "what he would do/say or not do/say" (dude) questions.. it worked for me :facepalm:

Well I was all set for a good time..... I have the travel channel (Favorite cruise shows on ) on TV, a pint of HaagenDaz Rum raisin ice cream, computer tuned to the court feed. All I need is for this court to get going! :furious:

Rum! Don't get boozed up and miss JM today. :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member