Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
I find I am doing that with my cats..." Did I as you if you wanted Tuna.....?"
My 7 yo granddaughter has found herself on the receiving end of this Juanism as well. She tried to skirt some issue (can't remember the specifics) by giving me a completely irrelevant and uncalled for answer. Without even thinking I said to her "Did I ask you..." Well, she looked at me so seriously and confused and I had the same serious look on my face. I tried to hold my gaze until I busted out laughing and gave her a big hug.

The minute that woman pops a 'tude I am going to scream in hysterical laughter and start dancing. Mental gymnastics? Bring it on Alyce. Juan can dance that dance. That's why he is the #1 prosecutor and you are having to talk about Snow White on YouTube to make a buck.

I keep wondering if my screen is frozen.....Nope...just late as usual.

Oh for goodness sake, I am so ill im about to keel over and ive dragged myseld out of bed for them to be nearly an hour late.

Ill be sleeping by the time we get started

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

This is a biggie.

I take it only Defense has ever asked for a mistrial?

And ALV talking to Samantha would be something Pros might object.
So what's DT crying about now? J5 still?

Yes but Juan is not going to want a mistrial.

But he will make sure that ALV will never approach Travis' family again.

IMO

Bored_Audience.jpg

Now that's hilarious

I would not be surprised if the DT is in chambers trying to suggest to the Judge that Juan is too hard on their witnesses.

I'm really jealous of those of you who got your previously uninterested significant other interested in the trial. I want that!!! Any tricks or tips?

Mine likes Dateline and 48 hrs ,try getting him to watch those.Then when the KC trial was on ,he got into that with me,getting up at 6am.,he didn't really get into this one until Jodi took the stand,now he's hooked .

Isn't it strange how high-profile murder trials tend to have a gas can aspect? #JodiArias

Gary Edward Jr. ‏@ATXvato 1m
Typical hour on #HLN
32% SunSetter Awning
37% Vaginal Mesh
22 % Catheter
9% Telling us we're not missing a minute of the #JodiArias trial

So nice to hear from newbies who are happy to be here! For all of you lurking . . . we welcome your insight, expertise, talents, hunches, and sleuthing abilities. Main rule is just be respectful and state if it is just your opinion or provide a link to support your theory.

Our main goal is to solve true crimes -

Furthermore - in full disclosure . . . I am not a MOD and I probably do not look like one on TV either. But this is where I like to be when I should be doing other things . . .

Welcome! Sign up and join us.
wenwe4,
It was one of your posts just like this one that "GUILTED" me into joining. lol
BTW, JW borrowed the "guilted" term from ARIAS. I heard her say it in her interview with Det. Flores.

I know! Good grief could they not, at least, make it 60 minutes, and the DT pulls their BS EVERY day before court starts. Stop delaying the inevitable!

With the short time court is actually in session, it seems reasonable that the judge bring lunch into the jury and keep it at 45 minutes to get more witnesses through and court completed.

All all, Ms. Arias gets migraines after 4 30PM.

I taped JM's cross of JA and watched it in the evening...his eyes bugged out when she said "when he j*zzed in my face"...he has been sold on it since then...lol. It's nice to have him to talk about it with even if his well thought out questions are also sprinkled in with "Where do you get a 300 boob job?" and "You can DO that with pop rocks?"

I was wondering the same thing about the $300 boob job. :blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members