trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #126

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read the defense, Alice and MS came out of chambers, and the Alexander family w ent in.

What I don't like is that this is ex parte.

I think that whiny, entitled ALV wanted to voice her objections to JM's harsh tone with her and she didn't want him there because he intimidates her....and JM probably said, fine, and left the room.

because he doesn't give a damn about what ALV feels about his method, knows he's within the law and made the "I don't care what you want, you snivelling beotch" very clear by leaving the room

Oh well im back in bed.its 6.42pm and I doubt I will be awake much longer

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

From Beth Karas:

LaViolette came out of chambers. Martinez and Flores then went in. The bailiff also summoned Alexander's sister Samantha and brother Steven. #JodiArias

Let her/him wait. Besides, hurrying to get her/him won't bring her/his tail back.

I'll just tell them I can't go yet. They're all my friends, they won't mind. He was getting anesthesia so I know he can't leave for a while anyway. I just hope court starts soon. Just heard my evil son dumping a ton of dishes he's been hoarding in his room into the kitchen sink.

HLN - gives me a headache.... we're just getting some news in about what is happenning in the trial, we'll fill you in after the break... UGH!

Every stream I have tried is flashing....this better not continue :furious:

Wow I am in a foul mood right now. *Breathe*

ALV is complaining about Juan badgering her I bet

You are probably right, the worst thing about this witness is she is an expert in abusing knowledge to twist and manipulate the truth to attempt to shame others into silence.

That's the reason I don't want her to get the dp. She wants it. It's an easy out for her. JMO.

Oh I do want her to get exactly what she wanted (and she was lying by the way) and she deserves no less.

IMO

If she had decided to plea guilty then she was right when she said 'no jury will convict me'.

tumblr_mhjgci2nvx1rjf3lqo1_250.gif

i so wish judge judy was running this trial. omg it would be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member