trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #126

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lissette Martinez@martinezlissDV expert was in chambers, she just walked out and JM and det flores just walked back to chambers @jodiarias

She was most likely in the Judge's chambers whining like a little baby about Juan. FGS at her age you would think she would have a backbone. She sure didn't have any trouble bowing up at him and copping an attitude.

I hope the Judge told her to just answer the damn questions and she would be fine.

The entire DT are nothing but big babies.:furious:

IMO

OK y'all stop with the ice cream!!!

I put ear plugs in and it is still calling my name!!!

talenti_sea_salt_caramel_gelato.jpg

"Come get meee..."

Gngr thinks "someone's son" will be going to Publix in the very near future. :D

:tantrum: I want I want!

I thought that the defense team and the prosecution were supposed to be in chambers simultaneously and at the same time!

The defense is determined to ruin and delay each day that Juan is up, if for no other reason than to say F-U to him.

I wonder if this delay has anything to do with calling MM after ALV..
That hearing was closed and the minutes were sealed...

ALV indicated in her testimony that she had read "letters"

Wouldn't that open it up to calling MM to be a witness?

Just listened to the clip of ALV saying she would like Martinez to speak to her in the same manner she speaks to him. Problemo is, Ma'am, that this is cross examination, not a conversation. Yeesh. Looking forward to more gems from her today.

Yeah, this is gonna be good (if they ever get trial started up today).
Can't you just hear Juan ... "YES or NO" .... "Did I ask you _____? Just yes or no to the question" .

Good grief ... I feel for this jury.
Endless delays, late starts, judge asks them to begin coming in at earlier time - but court has yet to begin on time since then.

Really, if this is all part of the defense theory ... That the longer this trial lasts, the more "human" JA will become to the jury (thus harder to convict) -----> Then they (the defense team) are sorely mistaken. IMO

My screen just went black

Edited... It's okay now:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know what's going on, but according to this twitter feed I have the pros and defense are going back and forth to judge's chambers.

curious,
fran

https://twitter.com/search?q=#jodiarias

steve krafft ‏@stevekrafft 6m
#JodiArias An hour and ten minutes and counting. Waiting for trial to begin. Everyone meeting in Judge's chambers. What's up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper