trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #126

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Live! An I wa just about to sneak out for a snow cone.

Board running so slow. I hope Laviolette was SANCTIONED for that approach on sam.

outTrial @WildAboutTrial

Mike B is the court reporter for those asking. He is now seated up front in his usual position. #JodiArias

Retweet
Favorite

2m
WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial

Just as I say that, Nurmi, Willmott, Alyce all exit the courtroom out the front door. Stay tuned. Juan is still here with Flores. #JodiArias

Is ALV trying to get out of this? :what:

If you were a juror, would you give JA
1. Life in prison
OR
2. Death

I've always been against the death penalty. However, this is first time I'd vote for Death for Jodi

Death for sure. She is sub-human.

Well holy heck here we go

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

WildAboutTrial @WildAboutTrial #JodiArias smiles at her family and is taken out of the courtroom.
Oh oh. The State has a big interest in a plea - they represent ALL the citizens, and this trial is c r a z y expensive. However, victims' rights advocates have won the right for the victim's family to be there and informed of what is happening. Juan would not settle if the family was opposed unless his boss said he would fire him. IMHO

What do you think ALV's TRAVEL RATE is? And where are they traveling to?? Outside the courtroom?? WtH???
Nurmi's stalling for the inevitable, and ALV's stalling for $.
Between the four of them (Nurmi, JW, MS, and LAV) they are costing tax-payers over $1000.00 per hour.

moo

Typical of the defense - give Juan as little time as possible each day. Prepare yourselves for a multitude of "objection, may I approach?"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teqtoshi