trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #126

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if he can challenge her effectively as to whether she was a keynote speaker or not. She is actually a very well known speaker in DV issues, especially in California. My mom even saw her speak!!!

I think it is more about she has misrepresented herself and so has she also misrepresented the JA/TA relationship...KWIM?

busted... and she's trying to bluff her way out... "keynote breakout" riiiiiiiiiiiiight..

She's trying to say she was a keynote speaker when she wasn't. She was merely a presenter in a breakout room. I've seen this many times in my last job (you have a keynote speaker (such as the president), then VP's, or Directors will be presenters who may present on different topics. I've never heard of a breakout keynote speaker.

This lady is full of $hite.

MOO

Mel

Not only on her CV - she stated it several times during direct - "keynote, keynote, keynote"

I would like to thank and any other tech people in advance for all their extra work this week.

Right. So she was a support act (and refuses to accept it). I love it.

I'm almost feeling bad for her.

All she is doing is making me so pissed off that I can feel my BP rising.:furious:

She is bringing all of this on herself. I don't like her much less feel bad for her.

I feel bad that Juan has to listen to all the ad-libbing bs and that she will not answer his questions forthrightly.

IMO

The judge did instruct her to just answer yes or no.

One only has to ask to treat a witness as hostile if it is one's own witness. On cross, all witnesses are assumed to be hostile, so the kinds of questions they are allowed to ask are different

Holy Crap, she lied on her CV

YES! That's why she has been trying to head him off since he first approached her about Snow White. You have to read her CV if you haven't.
I bet he has found a lot of 'errors'.....

OMG, breakout sessions are just a bunch of smaller discussions.
The Keynote Speaker is a big deal. She misrepresented herself on her CV.

What did the judge say to the jury? Anything more then normal? Grr no audio on cnn and then tried to switch sites and my internet company denied me access to abc15 , then internet went completely out, finally comes on still denied access so I had to find another one and then my husband needed me to help him chop a branch off a tree. One more interruption and I might scream.

If Juror #5 had tried to contact any of them. So Juror #5 is taking up even more of the courts time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela