trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #126

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you see Jodi's face when AVL said he was talking about suicide.
She probably is pis-ed because she might not have had to make the trip to Messa.

All these vulnerable abused women and big bad abusive men everywhere ... what a joke.

ALV going over the exhibit #598 with JM . . . I don't know in all the world but in the clinical world 90% of all communication is non-verbal.

if we apply that to the conversation between Chaitanya Lay and TA . . . you are 90% wrong - no non-verbal communication

that is quite an extrapolation Mr. Martinez . . . no . . . in communication face to face but in written communiation not the same

but you cannot see their faces . . . you are just looking @ their word -
you can tell a lot from written word - in many many texts and communications that is what I had to go on . . .pretty straight forward
you are a human lie detector?
gosh I didn't think I was saying that
you are assuming that TA and Chaitanya are telling the truth
part of context of behaviors . . . not an isolated situation it is all aobut pattern in relationship
you are talking about reading
yes I m reading the printed word

I am going to pass judgement on what is going on in this particular conversation witout talking to anyone about what is going on . . . Chaitanya lee you talked to her?
no . . . it is about patterns and context

it could be meant as a joke by Ms. Lay and you wouldn't know because you couldn't see the faces wouldn't you agree?
she stopped communicating with him when he started talking about suicide
she stopped communicating by text - you don't know they didn't talk by telephone
he pressed for more communication in text
you are restrictd by written word . . . remember Regan Housely?
one or 2 communications?
one of them 18 pages long
you said she was vulnerable on May 18,2008?
show me that and recollect the date- but I read thousands of pages .
reference . .. time reference in this email

objection- foundation
approach

I'd be reading thousands of pages too at 300$ an hour. Hope the legislature will take a look at this utter absurdity and change some rules about who can be considered an expert.

ALV testifies to what she passes off as 'facts', based on what she has gleaned from documents in the light of the verbal and non-verbal communication provided to her by an admitted and proven liar.

We see a

house-of-cards-o.gif

I never got this right. Thru ALV testimony was it said that TA thought about suicide?

I was off and on when I thought that was claimed.

Bringing a difficult witness under control is a bit like horse-breaking. Sounds like JM is doing it masterfully.

BBM: The thing about horse-breaking is the horse eventually gets the idea. I'm not so sure <modsnip> will.:what:

@WildaboutTrial2

I see a younger male juror place another note into the juror bin. More questions stacking up it seems. #JodiArias

=
---

A picture says 1000 words. LOL at Wilmott's face for ALV for forgetting her glasses again!

Attachments

• wilmot22.jpg
    wilmot22.jpg
    3.7 KB · Views: 29
YESSSSSS. He just got her on the Shatanya texts. She slipped and admitted that Travis was JOKING about the suicide reference. :dance:

combative on the stand. All the witnesses from the DT seem to have this problem.

Man is she trying to be slippery. The jurors cannot respect her much. I know I wouldn't.

Nice!! You don't know if they continued communication through phone calls! BOOM!! Maybe she didn't want to carry on with texts like JA supposedly didn't want to about Travis' so-called pedophilia. Juan rocks!!

How many times are we driving in the car and can't respond but do follow up either with a return phone call or in person if possible?

I once got annoyed with my son for not answering my calls, voice mail messages, etc. and finally sent him a long text about these new-fangled cell phones I'd heard about, and how about we harness up the horse and buggy and go into town and check them out. Imagine what ALV would have made of that!

What a gimmick! Why doesn't she ever bring her glasses up with her?

WTF not bringing your glasses...AGAIN???

Damnit it's just ridiculous!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member