trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #126

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is she not willing to own her "continuum?"

She's acting like a moron right now... dumbing herself down, and looking like a beeeotch. "I'm just trying to give you a more effective answer." Why is she acting like this? How can this be helpful for her or the defendant?

This woman is INFURIATING!!!! If I were in Juan's position, I would've already ripped her a new one. I have no patience when it comes to people like her.

She knows what's coming - Jodi the terrorist - so suddenly chart is not relevant.

What is wrong with this lady? She can't give a simple yes or no? :waitasec:

She just needs to answer the question...

Go Juan!

Nurmi still wants to target #5.:furious:

imo

Mr Martinez has no patience for this expert and I'm sure wilmott s giggly behaviour with this witness unnerved him at their behaviour. He's had enough of that behaviour.

Why is she not willing to own her "continuum?"

She's acting like a moron right now... dumbing herself down, and looking like a beeeotch. "I'm just trying to give you a more effective answer." Why is she acting like this? How can this be helpful for her or the defendant?

Because she used it to assess Travis ...........not sweet innocent Jodi. (eyeroll)

LaViolette has NO idea how to testify in the courtroom and come across as credible.

She is unbelievable!

I have never seen such a parade of defense witnesses who come out of the gate immediately snarky.

Perhaps an attorney or someone who knows can answer this for me; what does a witness have to do in order to be considered/treated as a hostile witness? This dodging by ALV seems like grounds to be a hostile witness, MOO.

I love Juan! He is great! Even judge now telling LV to listen and answer his questions. JM is going to do a great cross.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
primelectrics