trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #126

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
DRAM!!!! I just got up and she is driving me nuts already! She WILL NOT answer y or n!! She the first one I could floor!!! ( cant stand her!) she did something really wrong,I cant figure it yet. she wont even listen to the Judge:what: Gads how does J.M. keep his cool!

Can they throw out her testimony?

If testimony is accurate and honest, because you are an impartial "expert" (and I use that term loosely here), there is no need for the dodging and ducking all the answers.

I'm pretty sure she has already lost all credibility with the jury as she is unable to answer the simplest of questions. I cannot get over her lack of understanding of courtroom decorum - especially if she wants to continue to pull in the big bucks claiming she is an "expert" and can testify credibly.

I can't believe this woman supposedly teaches a course in HOW to be an expert witness. :what:

All she wants to do up there is be condescending to JM and to try to get the jury to believe that JM is tricking all these witnesses into their answers. It's unbelievable really. I imagine she teaches these techniques in her "swimming with sharks" seminars? The smirks over at the jury are incredible. I can't believe what I've been seeing with her both Thursday and today.

MOO

I wonder if Juan is going to show her bias with the Youtube video?

yes or no....caught in a lie.....

Did she really think he was just going to accept her answers? I think if I accepted an expert fee I would expect to get grilled about my qualifications/experience and findings.. there is nothing aggressive about him, he is just asking her to be direct and honest, which is causing her a great deal of discomfort!

I cannot stomach Wilmott's pop-tarting today and the whiny, "Judge, she IS trying to answer the question." :furious: :furious:

And why is Judge Stephens allowing the evasiveness and snarkiness of this witness??

I can't believe this woman supposedly teaches a course in HOW to be an expert witness. :what:

All she wants to do up there is be condescending to JM and to try to get the jury to believe that JM is tricking all these witnesses into their answers. It's unbelievable really. I imagine she teaches these techniques in her "swimming with sharks" seminars? The smirks over at the jury are incredible. I can't believe what I've been seeing with her both Thursday and today.

MOO

:rocker:Go Juan. She's a liar.

What did the judge say to the jury? Anything more then normal? Grr no audio on cnn and then tried to switch sites and my internet company denied me access to abc15 , then internet went completely out, finally comes on still denied access so I had to find another one and then my husband needed me to help him chop a branch off a tree. One more interruption and I might scream.

Keynote "breakout"? Not keynote address!

I can't believe that the judge just lets her drone on; she even talks over him!

Did she really think he was just going to accept her answers? I think if I accepted an expert fee I would expect to get grilled about my qualifications/experience and findings.. there is nothing aggressive about him, he is just asking her to be direct and honest, which is causing her a great deal of discomfort!

Yes her stutter stutter stutter.

Keynote breakouts?!? Huh?!? :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members