Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Use your brain...

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Snow White was a battered woman, it is hilarious. Yes, Disney trained us to be abused, we're just victims of a patriarchal society and it's so tragic, what in the he!! does this have to do with anything, aren't we in a trail where a WOMAN killed a MAN presided over by a female judge, and assisted by female council?

Back to the 50's with you ALV, your views are outdated and irrelevant.

Waiting, waiting, waiting for Juan to add Travis to the "you didn't talk to....":great:

Wow, I wonder if ALV finds it useful not to answer yes or no? I know she wants to state her opinion, but it's possible to answer without making each question a challenge - in my opinion it appears deceptive.

I don't know if she even realizes the irony of her saying "taking things out of context Mr. Martinez" and that this is pretty much exactly what she did in her assessment of all the emails and texts etc...

She goes there time after time. He leads her by the hand right into a minefield and she is unaware; she's too busy trying to one-up him!

I just want to say that I love and admire Juan Martinez greatly.

Putting a bow on it! Didn't speak to Snow White...didn't speak to Travis nor anyone else except for Jodi! Go Juan! It is all fantasy.

If she started work in the 70's it's actually 40 years, but let's not get bogged down with math.

This is ridiculous...she could be deemed a Hostile Witness could she not? She is being combative, she is being disparaging, she doesn't want to answer questions.

35 yrs. of experience...why do all the experts say that? :floorlaugh:

Trained Brain :laughcry:

I am not good at the whole screen shot thing. If someone could possibly help me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=S-S8gPnaHuQ

Jodi's smirk over the stalking questioning takes place at 54:05

Is this the shot you wanted?
forbeccabo.jpg

hello ALV:
Judge S just instructed you not to add information

Millions of people watching this trial are not confused about what Juan Martinez is asking you Ms LV. Why are you being so obtusive?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member