trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #127

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, JM is showing incredible restraint with this non responsive witness.

note to ALV: getting tangled up with a sociopath can ruin your career. They lie to save their rear ends as easily as they breathe. The way you have conducted your examination on which you feel justified in giving your expert opinion leads me to believe that you'd have believed that Zanny had a dog and gave Casey a hair straightening iron.

Will any juror believe what she has to say in light of the fact that all of her information comes from Jodi and texts etc. taken out of context, and that she didn't interview any of these other women?

"Trained brain" and 25? years experience. Let's see how many times ALV says this.

Yeah, her own defense team knows she is full of it. And as much HLN as Nurmi watches, he probably knows where Juan can find a "set" fairly quick.

The State tested the shelving AT Travis' place of death

She is really trying too hard playing dumb. She just keeps saying she doesn't understand the question. The questions aren't very hard, unless of course you are trying to be untruthful or sneaky. :gavel:

"trained brain" does that mean the jury won't understand because they don't have "trained brains"??!!?

INSULTING THE JURY!

"I'm asking you what you bring to the table, not what the table has to provide you"....lol. Go Juan...

Ughhhh....back to snow white.....she just needs to answer the darng question!!! I am getting a headache AND the frustration I feel for JM is stressing my breathing! I seriously want to :banghead:

Juan says to Alyce - what you bring to the table, not what the table provides...

Is this the shot you wanted?
forbeccabo.jpg

Yes!! Thank you!! i see the tiniest little smirk on her lips.

if this isn't allowed, please remove....

but i now wonder about that husband alv supposedly had at one time.

poor, poor man!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members