trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #127

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
More on "vulnerable" women the perpetrator Travis preyed upon
Oh but she never interview them or Travis

JM asks if the Snow White title was "true" or if she presented something different. Jodi gazes blankly at Alyce.

...she is going by the context that she assumes is being used, correct? And she's completely biased against Travis and anyone associated w/ him other than JA, correct? So, wouldn't that beg to argue that the context ALV assumes is being used is incorrect. Why won't she admit that she made judgement calls she had no reason to make!

ALV: "Mr. Juanderful, I didn't rehearse any of the questions you are asking me with the DT. Please forgive me for not being to answer yes or no and not understanding your questions that are in the English language."

Looking at gender ... OMG it's the 70's isn't it? I'm in a Fog right?

So this Alyce thinks that EVERY SINGLE WOMAN that TRAVIS had known in his personal life was VULNERABLE. How in the world would this woman possibly come to this conclusion and this woman is supposed to be a professional? I just do not see it...I don't see it at all.

oh my god.
she just said: if you take it out of context you make it fit anything you want to.

ummmmmmmmmmm THAT is what she has done!!!

If I hear the word context one more time I'm going to stick my head in the oven....Hey ALV, am I joking? Can you tell? Can you? Can you? :)

Can ALV not answer a straight question with a straight answer?

Originally Posted by Irisha View Post
While I totally agree with borndem, be forewarned someone will make you crave chocolate, make you hungry, want a drink, make you spit liquid at your computer, almost make you pp in your undies. But it's worth it.

:floo rlaugh:

Mr Borndem Did I ask you that question? yes or no:giggle:

personal experience

it was enjoyed my many people.
I watched both her talks on YT - no enjoying occurred.

Yes or no, what doesn't she understand?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member