trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #127

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What?! No way...did they miss something when they were up there TEN SECONDS AGO!?

WTF? They just a side bar before the jury came in...now another one?

Again...WTF?

ALV has no idea where JM is going. I love it!

He asks a question which she feels compelled to say 'no' to. With his next question he reinforces her confidence in her decision. Then he pounces, asks another and she realises that only a fool would have said 'no' to the first. When she tries to switch to 'yes' her bias toward the defendant's lies becomes obvious.

OMG ... JA trying -- trying to look like a "paralegal" or "attorney" ...

Delays now but I think we'll have a super fast verdict. This logic helps me cope!

So are they doing the Baez/Mason shuffle - ask for something 1000 times, 1000 different ways until you finally wear the judge down? Enough with these time wasting motions.

Attorneys at wider bar.
Jury comes in.
Nurmi asks to approach.

Are you serious?! It's almost like the DT wants the jury to dislike them! My goodness.

I guess I don't understand the defense team being so buddy buddy with her. It not only seems disrespectful but oh, what's the word?

Icky??? LOL!!

I don't know, it just doesn't sit right with me!

REALLY???? ANOTHER DELAY THAT COULD HAVE BEEN TAKEN CARE OF BEFORE THE JURY CAME IN???? SERIOUSLY???? This is the nonsense that this judge allows them to get away with. UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They asked for that sidebar as a show for the jury, I'm now convinced it was a show...they literally just came back from the bench right before the jury came in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shachio8485