trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #127

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will JM actually demonstrate the shelves thing in court with actual shelves and a person of JA's height and weight??

In theory, yes. Any demonstrative can be admissible as long as it is not confusing, prejudicial, etc. I think they would have to use the precise measurements and scale to pull off the closet thing.

If an opinion about me was being formed by an expert solely on my texts and posts...:what:

If I were to be judged solely on my posts (especially if context is included) then I'd come across as stu$id! I get on here everyday, expect court to be on time when it almost never does! Stup$d with a capital S! :floorlaugh:

I just gotta say something that has been bugging me all day!

ALV did say 90% of communication is non-verbal . . . . her point was not negated by the content in the text/IM's/emails between Chaitanya and TA.

There is nothing verbal about the written word . . . . it is read or written and doesn't have to be spoken . . . therefore that is NON Verbal communication (IMOO)

How nice. Court is ready to resume and we are waiting on ALV. :waiting:

Michael20Buffer_crop_340x234.jpg

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLets get ready to rummmmmmmmmmmmmmmble!!!!!

Dwane Cates on HLN explaining why the Defense is trashing Travis instead of wasting its time trying to prove self-defense.

Dwayne Maxwell Cates is a prominent Phoenix DUI attorney.

8. She is not well versed on the case, as she cant ever remember anything w/out it being placed in front of her.9. Notes are never needed. Always rely on your memory, especially in a death penalty case.

BBM

Unless it is Wilmott that is questioning her. Then she remembers everything.....

Hope she remembers her glasses this afternoon

4/7/2013 MOT - Motion - Party (001) 4/8/2013
NOTE: MOTION FOR MISTRIAL ; INABILITY TO PROVIDE EFFECTIVE ASSISTANCE OF COUNSEL DUE TO PROSECUTORIAL MISCONDUCT
:floorlaugh: :laughcry:

Bet she just went back to get her glasses....

Lissette Martinez@martinezliss

defense asks for mistrial: JM has thrown evidence and his pen, yelled at nearly every witness and hurled insults at defensse #JodiArias

Is this going to be a daily thing, asking for a mistrial because they are losing so badly and that is their only hope?

90 minutes wasn't enough time to take care of all her needs?

No kidding! Especially those texts and posts of mine that clearly indicate PMS!:floorlaugh:

Ever see the episode "Bad Moon Rising" on Everybody Loves Raymond? My favorite sitcom episode EVER! Hilarious!:floorlaugh:

They're getting REAL desperate now. That rebuttal witness list is growing and Nurmi knows that his anal fixation won't be enough to obfuscate the damning evidence that rebuttal will detail for the jury.
Do we know who has been added?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member