DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What I learned in the first half of today;

1. ALV exaggerates her CV.

2. 90% of communication is non-verbal.

3. You can figure out what somebody really means with only 10% of the information.

4. Just because somebody writes that they are afraid of a stalker doesn't mean they are afraid of a stalker. Unless it's the side you're being paid by.

5. ALV can't remember things she said 4 days ago.

6. ALV is not a history major.

7. ALV is slippery. She won't give a straight answer.

8. She is not well versed on the case, as she cant ever remember anything w/out it being placed in front of her.

9. Notes are never needed. Always rely on your memory, especially in a death penalty case.

Lissette Martinez@martinezliss

defense asks for mistrial: JM has thrown evidence and his pen, yelled at nearly every witness and hurled insults at defensse #JodiArias

Sounds like someone's:

crying-baby-party-56800676.jpg

If an opinion about me was being formed by an expert solely on my texts and posts...:what:

No kidding! Especially those texts and posts of mine that clearly indicate PMS!:floorlaugh:

From the morning thread

Good post and Welcome to our group Imprint!

:wagon:

Thank you, marlap. Now please can everyone stop posting for a while? I need to find a decent avatar!! But all I can do is click and read and (now) type!

Brought over from #126

Quote: suzyq211

Holy cow.

4/8/2013

NOTE: MOTION TO PRECLUDE; ANY AND ALL EVIDENCE RELATED ANY WEIGHT ASSESSMENTS OR TESTING ON SHELVING AT PLACE OF DEATH"
Defense filed motion to exclude any evidence that may show that the shelves in Travis's closet could not have held up if JA stepped on them to retrieve the gun (as was her story).

WOW! guess they know she is soooooo busted with that especially with all the men on the jury..ok and women too. They have seen those before and know about the weight limits...all I can say is GO JUAN!

So what's been the decision? A motion doesn't mean a result, right? I don't know Court-room 101 too well so can someone clue me in?

Lissette Martinez@martinezliss

defense asks for mistrial: JM has thrown evidence and his pen, yelled at nearly every witness and hurled insults at defensse #JodiArias

OMG! The defense is allowed to lie, sneak notes to people and have awful people snickering and laughing in the courtroom. Which side is full of misconduct?!?!? :furious:

Back, seated,aaaaannnnnnnddddd, they are.......LATE.

No Snow Whites or Softails! :nono:

Per ALV's contiuum you're surrounded by wicked witches here Steely. You've skeeered all the snow whites and softails away I guess. It's your fault. Typical male stuff. LOL!! :floorlaugh:

Totally not my real opinion. = TNMRO

Will JM actually demonstrate the shelves thing in court with actual shelves and a person of JA's height and weight??

:please: Oh I hope so !

:waitasec: BUT -- is he going to put JA's Grandpa's gun on the shelf ... or NOT ?

:seeya:

Aww... The poor wittle babies gots their feewings huuuurrtt...

They're getting REAL desperate now. That rebuttal witness list is growing and Nurmi knows that his anal fixation won't be enough to obfuscate the damning evidence that rebuttal will detail for the jury.

That HAS to be a joke! Right??

Maybe the Judge 'suggested' that JM be a bit lower key with this witness...he is using a different approach today, and I like it. He can bring out the big guns burn when he needs it.... JMO

It appears from all the motions that the defense is getting very defensive.

8. She is not well versed on the case, as she cant ever remember anything w/out it being placed in front of her.

9. Notes are never needed. Always rely on your memory, especially in a death penalty case.

Added to end of #9...When asked about a specific time frame, event, etc. ask for the prosecutor to re-fresh your memory because you've read thousands of pages of material.

I've heard it all now.

Basically, they can't do their jobs because Juan Martinez is too good at his?

Yeah, makes sense to me

Sounds like ALV boo-hooed last Thursday and told the DT that she has no idea how to respond to JM's questions because she doesn't understand them. :rolleyes:

And we're back....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member