trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #127

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

That's skeery, because I consider myself to be very anti-social. I'm so much happier with my cats, and my DH and DS. I have a handful of friends, and very limited contact to the outside world besides doctors appts, and my volunteer work.

Mostly this is because of my Diabetes and Neuropathy -- it's difficult for me to go out and act like a normal person. But really, is that an excuse? Besides, I found out rather quickly that "normal" folks don't want to hang out with someone with medical issues. So I just keep to myself.

I think many people can be labeled anti-social who don't go on to murder people. I can guarantee you I am NO Jodi Arias.

MOO

Mel
No, no, Mel. There's a Grand Canyon of difference between being reserved and ASPD. I don't blame you for not wanting to go outside when you are in pain. And it's true that people can be impatient when you don't feel well. I'm sorry 'bout that. Just remember you've got friends here. :seeya:

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

There is nothing and i mean nothing this defense will not do to try and get a mistrial. i am sure we will hearing of a juror or jurors who have to go as well. grrrrrr

They filed twomotions

A) Einstein = Theory of Relativity

B) Arias = Fake Pedophile Letters

A

2260.gif

B
I love math. :great: Nothing subjective here.

I worked with Kelly. She was one tough cookie!!:rocker:

I can imagine she was a tough cookie. I can imagine how she would be prosecuting this case.. These experts would not even have a chance nor Arias would not get to first base with Kelly Siegler on cross!! I watched the trial when she prosecuted Susan Wright.. Holy Smokes..

JMHO

This is what Judge Stephens has to get through tomorrow morning before we start.

Attachments

• tuesdam.jpg
    tuesdam.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 99
That was horrible.... Just had a flashback. My cousin was on the block where the bomb went off. They had just come to stay with us here in the US and had just returned back home in Norway the week before. I remembered getting the texts that in the very early morning from him that he was ok.... I remember watching the news and seeing where the bomb went off ... Then I remember ..... The rest, so terrible.... It is sad that we (American) gave comfort to our Norwegian side, but I can't describe how it just felt like while mass murder shouldn't happen anywhere, surely not a place like Norway, and not a children's camp....
.... Not any where... Sorry, I'm crying.

Yes. I guess that everyone here will be scarred by his monstrous acts for a long time. Since the kids that was murdered and injured came from all over the country, the impact touched most of us in a personal way. Me too. I followed the trial, he sat there proudly smiling when his 1500 page manifesto was mentioned. That just came to mind when I saw JA smirking when her they talked about her manifesto, even though she's not a fanatic like him. They're both narcissists though.

I'm sure he will

I certainly hope so but as usual he will not make his cross nearly as long or as boring as the DT when they have had their witnesses on direct.

It took JM 9 days in his CIC. We are on day 34 of the defense case due to the agonizingly long directs and the DTs constant objections when Juan is on cross.:banghead:

IMO

it may be already said but did anyone catch what al said why she bought ja books? beacuse jail can be boring.....didnt the last '' expert" say the same thing on why he did it also

I had a cat named Einstein.

Einstein was the name of a kitten (The Scientist Kittens, Einstein, Tesla, Newton & Darwin) on the foster kitten cam (livestream.com) last year. It was initially thought that Einstein was a boy, but as the other kittens started to "grow a pair", Einstein did not. Her name was changed to Einy.

Einy was the resident escape artist on the kitten cam. Jodi WISHES she were as smart as Einy.

Holy cannoli.

Jodi was autographing copies of a manifesto! Well, she may not be a serial killer, yet, but she certainly knows how to act like one. ;)

MOO

I deleted my post. I didn't get a warning. Here is the test:
The Einstein Quiz

Einstein allegedly said that 98% of people in the world cannot solve the following puzzle. And Einstein was usually right (that's why he's Einstein.) There is some controversy whether Einstein himself actually created this puzzle, but in any event it has now become known as the "Einstein Quiz" all over the internet. Here it is:
Facts:

There are 5 houses in 5 different colors.
In each house lives a person with a different nationality.
These 5 owners drink a certain beverage, smoke a certain brand of cigar and keep a certain pet.
No owners have the same pet, smoke the same brand of cigar or drink the same drink.
Hints:
The Brit lives in a red house.
The Swede keeps dogs as pets.
The Dane drinks tea.
The green house is on the left of the white house.
The green house owner drinks coffee.
The person who smokes Pall Mall rears birds.
The owner of the yellow house smokes Dunhill.
The man living in the house right in the centre drinks milk.
The Norwegian lives in the first house.
The man who smokes Blend lives next to the one who keeps cats.
The man who keeps horses lives next to the man who smokes Dunhill.
The owner who smokes Blue Master drinks beer.
The German smokes Prince.
The Norwegian lives next to the blue house.
The man who smokes Blend has a neighbor who drinks water.

Albert Einstein
Question:

Can you determine who keeps fish?

I got it right ... what do I win ? A signed copy of the Arias gas can manifesto ?

Holy smokes, what a day! My throat hurts from yelling @ ALV, my poor squirrel is traumatized from all my yelling. Way to go Juan! Have company now, so will be back later to read courtroom notes & discuss. :seeya:

I wonder if ALV wishes she could apologize to TA for reading his emails,texts,IM's then testifying that he is a lying, woman abusing, pedophilic monster. I also wonder how a man who supposedly has that many women strung along, asking for nudes and such can be also a pedophile with interests in boys.

I think today Juan got ALV to realize Jodi lied to her. I wonder if her demeanor will change tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mel18