trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #127

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the DT is really trying to file a motion about JM's demeanor, and labeling it misconduct, then I just have to say they are really desperate. I've never heard anything so silly and frivolous.

Lightweights!!! This is what the best prosecutors do. I've seen many including Kelly Seigler in her heyday. Wilmott would need a diaper change against Kelly.

I worked with Kelly. She was one tough cookie!!:rocker:

This is really a bombshell.

I agree. An already proven, in court, liar with now a manifesto to release when she becomes famous.

Heck yeah that was a total bombshell. I am sure it was not lost on a single juror member that has been sitting thru all this carp for months now. the last gas can (3rd gas can) lie that was brought out by juan did her in: SHE LIED DIRECTLY ON THE STAND TO THE JURY WHILE LOOKING AT THEM

I had a big fluffy black cat that I named Eldridge, after Eldridge Cleaver (cause he was a Blank Panther)

I love Eldridge! I have a thing about naming animals. It changes from decade to decade. I went a bible stage, famous people (not celebrities) phase, book phase, and right now I have 2 pitbulls named Mojo and Karma. Wonder what this says about me? LOL.

That's skeery, because I consider myself to be very anti-social. I'm so much happier with my cats, and my DH and DS. I have a handful of friends, and very limited contact to the outside world besides doctors appts, and my volunteer work.

Mostly this is because of my Diabetes and Neuropathy -- it's difficult for me to go out and act like a normal person. But really, is that an excuse? Besides, I found out rather quickly that "normal" folks don't want to hang out with someone with medical issues. So I just keep to myself.

I think many people can be labeled anti-social who don't go on to murder people. I can guarantee you I am NO Jodi Arias.

MOO

Mel

It sounds like you have a lot of characteristics of an introvert. It's worlds away from anti-social.

There's nothing wrong being an introvert. It doesn't matter if you got that way as a result of the medical issues or if you would have been one anyway. If you're happy being home with your family and pets you have lots of good company.

Obviously, the DT team and their expert witnesses tend to ignore notations on documents. ALV admits in open court that she neglected to acknowledge something written in the corner of something that she read. Just like the DT didn't notice Jodi's encrypted messages in the magazine that she tried to pass to someone outside the jail.

Unforgettable visual: Nurmi/Willmott sat there turning the magazines sideways like they were admiring the latest centerfold pics.

jodi-arias-trial.jpg

NurmiStar_zpse779b8e2.jpg

At approximately 6:57pm EST Arias takes a drink from a white styrofoam cup - after Arias removes the cup from her lips, Arias speaks.

Does anyone know what Arias said?

Apparently after Arias takes a sip from her white styrofoam cup - the camera is close to her mouth when she makes a statement. If anyone can read lips - they should be able to tell what Arias says around 6:57pm EST after drinking from her white styrofoam cup.

I am very curious to find out if anyone knows what Arias said - I was told that Arias says something very rude and aggressive about JM.

Arias and her defense - IMO - would understand that The State is doing their job. There is no need to be hostile - in fact Arias tells Det. Flores if she did murder Travis Alexander she would beg for the death penalty. If Arias was a victim of abuse and murdered out of self defense - then I would think that Arias would be very solemn.

LaViolette is going around in circles - she tells JM that she tested people when she was an undergraduate - then LaViolette tells JM that she is unfamiliar with testing.

LaViolette seems as genuine in finding the truth as Arias was when Arias was speaking with Det. Flores.

I send $ to the humane society through out the year, not to take away from animal care, that I hold close to my heart. But I did not see Tanisha or her hubby in court today. If it is funding that is stopping them, I would gladly divert my funds to them. Is it work that keeps them absent or funds? If it was my Brother that died, I would want all my family to be there. I would gladly donate to see them both back in court.

That's skeery, because I consider myself to be very anti-social. I'm so much happier with my cats, and my DH and DS. I have a handful of friends, and very limited contact to the outside world besides doctors appts, and my volunteer work.

Mostly this is because of my Diabetes and Neuropathy -- it's difficult for me to go out and act like a normal person. But really, is that an excuse? Besides, I found out rather quickly that "normal" folks don't want to hang out with someone with medical issues. So I just keep to myself.

I think many people can be labeled anti-social who don't go on to murder people. I can guarantee you I am NO Jodi Arias.

MOO

Mel
I always say I'm not antisocial, I'm pro-solitude. :) There are a lot of us around.

Help me please... what do we know about the manifesto?

What do you bet it's something like:

Jodi's Manifesto on Offical Dating (guidelines for prospective husbands behavior so I know where I stand at all times)

Section 1. Hand over all passwords to all social media, email and banking accounts

She was in like the second to last row afew seats from the aisle.. in a brightish blue shirt.. I think

Where is her friend D? I haven't seen her. Thurs she was using her pointer finger pointing at her temple when the judge was explaining about juror 5.
I was hoping someone saw D and reported it. D should be banned from the courtroom I think.
Kills me when she watches the jury go back and always steps behind her chair to watch them very closely. Doesn't JA realize she is the one that should be watched closely.

Alyce has a trained brain
Jodi has a manifesto
Wilmott gets crazy eyes
Nurmi likes his cat naps
Det Flores quiet as a church mouse
Juan has the eye of the tiger

Prosecutorial Misconduct? HLN claiming that's the motion. I guess you can't be too good at pointing out that the defendant is, in fact, guitly -- OR ELSE!

At approximately 6:57pm EST Arias takes a drink from a white styrofoam cup - after Arias removes the cup from her lips, Arias speaks.

Does anyone know what Arias said?

Apparently after Arias takes a sip from her white styrofoam cup - the camera is close to her mouth when she makes a statement. If anyone can read lips - they should be able to tell what Arias says around 6:57pm EST after drinking from her white styrofoam cup.

I am very curious to find out if anyone knows what Arias said - I was told that Arias says something very rude and aggressive about JM.

Arias and her defense - IMO - would understand that The State is doing their job. There is no need to be hostile - in fact Arias tells Det. Flores if she did murder Travis Alexander she would beg for the death penalty. If Arias was a victim of abuse and murdered out of self defense - then I would think that Arias would be very solemn.

LaViolette is going around in circles - she tells JM that she tested people when she was an undergraduate - then LaViolette tells JM that she is unfamiliar with testing.

LaViolette seems as genuine in finding the truth as Arias was when Arias was speaking with Det. Flores.

when the video is put up,I will look at it

I love Eldridge! I have a thing about naming animals. It changes from decade to decade. I went a bible stage, famous people (not celebrities) phase, book phase, and right now I have 2 pitbulls named Mojo and Karma. Wonder what this says about me? LOL.

Thanks! He was a sweet baby that passed only a week ago tomorrow. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member