trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #127

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is back there that she keeps looking at?
Where is her friend D? I haven't seen her. Thurs she was using her pointer finger pointing at her temple when the judge was explaining about juror 5.
I was hoping someone saw D and reported it. D should be banned from the courtroom I think.
Kills me when she watches the jury go back and always steps behind her chair to watch them very closely. Doesn't JA realize she is the one that should be watched closely.

Jodi likes cats. Maybe that's who she meant.

I don;t think so....she said the cat was feral and that's why she had scratches all over her arms....bet she was torturing cat, and it was just fighting back.

Me too! And Frankie (Franklin Roosevelt) and Issac (Newton) and Martha (Washington). Oh and maybe I shouldn't say this here today, but a cat I had in college was named Alice (Cooper). LOL

and all smarter than JA.

HLN is saying that there is a motion for mistrial going on. It might be about JM being too tough on witlessness' witness'

Where's gitana1 when you need her? Is that grounds for a mistrial?

:dunno: How many non criminals have a manifesto???

If the DT is really trying to file a motion about JM's demeanor, and labeling it misconduct, then I just have to say they are really desperate. I've never heard anything so silly and frivolous.

Lightweights!!! This is what the best prosecutors do. I've seen many including Kelly Seigler in her heyday. Wilmott would need a diaper change against Kelly.

Me too! And Frankie (Franklin Roosevelt) and Issac (Newton) and Martha (Washington). Oh and maybe I shouldn't say this here today, but a cat I had in college was named Alice (Cooper). LOL

I had a big fluffy black cat that I named Eldridge, after Eldridge Cleaver (cause he was a Blank Panther)

would just say sorry I didn't know Travis fell on a knife so many times.
It must be because he accidently shot himself so his balance wasn't good and he kept falling on that darned knife.
And then he drowned in the shower...

Was that Chris Hughes sitting next to Samantha? I am devastated that he won't be testifying in rebuttal! The DT put his name on the witness list as a ploy to keep him out of the courtroom. I still don't understand why JM didn't put him on the Prosecution list.

The mass-murderer Breivik from my own country was very proud of his own manifesto too.

That was horrible.... Just had a flashback. My cousin was on the block where the bomb went off. They had just come to stay with us here in the US and had just returned back home in Norway the week before. I remembered getting the texts that in the very early morning from him that he was ok.... I remember watching the news and seeing where the bomb went off ... Then I remember ..... The rest, so terrible.... It is sad that we (American) gave comfort to our Norwegian side, but I can't describe how it just felt like while mass murder shouldn't happen anywhere, surely not a place like Norway, and not a children's camp....
.... Not any where... Sorry, I'm crying.

Thank You!!! I'm honored to be here. It was a Juanderful day today.

Is court over? What happened with the manifesto? The DT filed motion for mistrial again? What's going on?

Was that Chris Hughes sitting next to Samantha? I am devastated that he won't be testifying in rebuttal! The DT put his name on the witness list as a ploy to keep him out of the courtroom. I still don't understand why JM didn't put him on the Prosecution list.

No, that was not Chris Hughes

Jodi likes cats. Maybe that's who she meant.

Hummmm not sure she likes cats. There is the story of how she "cared" for her friends cat and then there's the video tapes of the interrogation where she points out all the cat scratches on her arm from her feral cat. I've wondered what she was doing to that poor cat for it to defend itself like that.

So I gather Arias wrote her manifesto in jail? If that's true then it makes her look deranged! Who cares about being 'famous' when stuck in jail for the killing of your ex-bf!?

The other part of this is that it shoots her "No jury will ever convict me...because I'm gonna commit suicide" malarky to bits. This behavior is consistent with the 48 Hours interview and the other one done just after TA's murder.

:dunno: How many non criminals have a manifesto???

If you have a manifesto you are either CRAZY or a CRAZY CRIMINAL. My DH & I always joke around when we hear the word manifesto--it always means a delusional, extra-crazy person. Kind of like Jodi.:floorlaugh:

Is Juan going to tell us Jodi's IQ? I'm dying to know! Just think: a high school drop out, waitress, liar and murderer (who was ID'd at the murder scene as the probable perp) was hiding her super genius IQ!!!

Your darn right she did. Didn't you see that huge (disgusting) smile JA had on her face for like a minute straight when JM was talking about it?? There was NO doubt that she LOVED that that was brought up.
And only JA would think that JM actually believed it enough to "admit" it. Everyone else knows JM only brought it up to show her way-too-high own self-absorbed self esteem and of course to give the jury a laugh lol.

That was such a sickening smile on JA's face when JM mentioned the ridiculous statement that Jodi said her own I.Q. was as high as Einstein's...

E = mc squared ..........changes to:

Jodi = Mentally Impaired

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members