trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #127

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just HAVE to mention this again. JA erases a LOT, but never brushes it away. This is EXACTLY the case if you look at the magazine exhibits!!

Nice JM is going to point out that this story is EXACTLY like a previous story with another boyfriend, coincidental I think not.

That goofy grin that she kept shooting at the gallery last week is GONE from her frightened face. :eek:

Alyce is now forever lost in Juanderland. She's not going to climb out of the rabbit hole.

This just keeps getting better - how many girls did Jodi track down after someone came into one of the million restaurants she worked at and told her a boyfriend was seeing someone else and the end result is Jodi skipping out of work to go confront the other girl ? Non-asertive, low self esteem Jodi of all people doing all of this confrontation. :floorlaugh:

ALV is looking more and more broken.

In other news, does anyone else think about if they were sitting in Det Flores spot, they'd always make sure Juan's cup was refilled with water?

No, she doesn't do that. Why make up something like that?

And, Martinez doesn't need any provocation at all to lose his temper.

She sort of did do that last Thursday by being non-cooperative and then pointedly asking JM if he was angry w/ her.

Juan hasn't lost his temper at all with this witness (or ANY witness) that I've seen...

I hope he keeps this woman on the stand for a week and tortures her the way she tortured us all last week..:great:

I am not sure......she may be laughing a Juan.

Butnif she is laughing at her own defense witness, it really goes to just how crazy she is, mocking people who are ON YOUR SIDE......:furious:

Just as she is at war with the Jury now....makes no sense

Sitting on my hands to not type all the things I would really like to say.

I wish the judge would allow Juan to his job and wish she would do her job without Juan needing to ask.

My 2cents for the day as I'm sitting on hands, sitting on hands.

Is JM's point going to be that there were no tattletales at Applebee's and Ruby Tues's, but it was just stalking Jodi herself that discovered the cheating?

Nice JM is going to point out that this story is EXACTLY like a previous story with another boyfriend, coincidental I think not.
What was that, too, Alyce herself was saying about patterns?

Just tuning in.

How is Mr. Martinez doing??

I assume Juanderful??!!

I think he is absolutely riveting! He's so smart!

BTW, WTH is the murderess writing about constantly....Oh, I see, she's presenting secret messages for her DT or better known as more made up lies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Truth Exposed