trial day 42: the defense continues its case in chief #127

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This woman is the scariest specimen I've encountered. But I want to say that evil/darkness is absolutely terrified of good/light so I can see Arias screaming and running away when she meets her Maker. Ha.

Evidently this is bothering jodi, she has started to color. Except she doesn't have crayola's

I'm guessing rebuttal witness :floorlaugh: wouldn't *that* be a hoot....
or maybe shes ill....its been a week or so since shes been there...

Someone had posted here a good while back, that Auntie was crying in the courtroom .... there is no way I could find that post, but I know I read it. I didn't see much follow up to it and forgot about it till now.

While we are waiting...

The whole doggy door thing cracks me up. I told my Dad when I was living alone I wanted one and he said NO, cause anything your dog can fit through so can a person.

It just makes me laugh everytime someone brings it up!

I hope he keeps this woman on the stand for a week and tortures her the way she tortured us all last week..:great:

Well, she would certainly be deserving after her complete character assasination of TA. It is disturbing that someone is even allowed to be placed in the witness chair to testify about a man she never met and who was slaughtered by a proven liar. No sympathy for her here.

How have some of you watched this from the start? Yikes. You all deserve a 100 gallons of ice cream each just for that!

Is seems like ALV is a bit more subdued and not as "combative" as she was before. I am speaking of ALV on the stand after lunch. Maybe she realizes that its not helping her "sparring" with JM.

You know how when you go to the movies and there's some message on the screen that gets left up there long enough for you to read it 5 times? Obviously they're expecting some of the defense witnesses to be in the audience.

Oh lol the MM / Bianca BS. Doesn't it seem ...... coincidental??????

Alyce is looking a little green around the gills to me.

You go girl! He's not the boss of you either! :dance:

Quiet You!!
mad.gif

I hope he keeps this woman on the stand for a week and tortures her the way she tortured us all last week..:great:

Be careful what you wish, ZsaZsa. That would likely mean two weeks of redirect by JM.

Is ALV sounding like she's about to cry or is it my speakers?

Please take a look @ this testimony . . . dated ?/20/13. . . exhibit #601

please read it . .
I don't have the answer
please read it

she was working @ Applebees . . . .2 women came in there and told her MM was dating Bianca . . . JA has 4 relationships (significant) Bobby, MM, Daryl B, and TA . . . doesn't it sound funny that half of them are when someone comes into her work to tell her?

objection may we approach with a transcript?
yes

How have some of you watched this from the start? Yikes. You all deserve a 100 gallons of ice cream each just for that!

Agreed. I always think I am going to be able to watch and I end up having to mute half of it or take way too many breaks! It frustrates me too much to watch continuously. Kudos to all you brave souls!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jusslikeme